Summer DLC

As we know so far there are three more dinosaurs coming with the summer update to jurassic world evolution: Albertosaurus, Ouranosaurus an another one. But why only three? Secrets of Dr. Wu has already five new species added to the roster, so frontier if you make a big dlc for summer 2019 like secrets of D. Wu add 5 species for minimum. It is ok to add three species in the small dinosaur packs but not in a big dlc. So further more we like to see the euoplocephalus, the therizinosaurus and please a small ornithopod like dryosaurus.

I have to admit it would be awesome to have a new DLC along with the big summer update I hope that's the case because it's been awhile since we had a major DLC since the secrets of dr. Wu. And I hope we get another DLC this summer close to the anniversary of Jurassic world evolution, AKA struthiomimus day. 🙂

like every free update i'm pretty sure they will release a major DLC too like they did for secrets of Dr. Wu.

I only hope that the update this time will be very big ( hope the biggest update so far) focusing on terrain tools, dino IA and other things

and the major update maybe 3 or 5 dino, new islands story line and decorations for ours parks

As we know so far there are three more dinosaurs coming with the summer update to jurassic world evolution: Albertosaurus, Ouranosaurus an another one. But why only three? Secrets of Dr. Wu has already five new species added to the roster, so frontier if you make a big dlc for summer 2019 like secrets of D. Wu add 5 species for minimum. It is ok to add three species in the small dinosaur packs but not in a big dlc. So further more we like to see the euoplocephalus, the therizinosaurus and please a small ornithopod like dryosaurus.

I hope not! Summer really needs to deliver new maps, buildings and terrain tools. If dinosaurs need to be addressed, then I think their AI should be considered. We already have too many species for the tiny map :(

Edit: I think I'd rather say "map" rather than "maps", since that, if you're like me and grow bored of Campaign and don't enjoy Challenge, then Sandbox offers only ONE map to play the game...

Last edited:
I hope not! Summer really needs to deliver new maps, buildings and terrain tools. If dinosaurs need to be addressed, then I think their AI should be considered. We already have too many species for the tiny map :(

Edit: I think I'd rather say "map" rather than "maps", since that, if you're like me and grow bored of Campaign and don't enjoy Challenge, then Sandbox offers only ONE map to play the game...
oh yeah I did mention that involving a total of six maps on Sandbox mode. the current sandbox map should be labeled as one of the small ones. However so far the leaks by 4chan have been accurate life are first with the carnivore pack and now with Planet zoo which is most likely going to have a sea creatures and dinosaur DLC. I have to say Sanctuary island sounds such like a site B mode? I don't know a Lockwood's never gave the island a proper name other than Sanctuary Island?

oh yeah I did mention that involving a total of six maps on Sandbox mode. the current sandbox map should be labeled as one of the small ones. However so far the leaks by 4chan have been accurate life are first with the carnivore pack and now with Planet zoo which is most likely going to have a sea creatures and dinosaur DLC. I have to say Sanctuary island sounds such like a site B mode? I don't know a Lockwood's never gave the island a proper name other than Sanctuary Island?

Yeah, that part of the leak was the hardest to swallow (to me): the so-called Sanctuary island never appeared onscreen, only as a model. I always suspected Lookwood was being fooled by Mills, and that island never actually existed.

Whether I'm right or wrong, however, I think much more likely for the devs to have been focusing on more areas of the current islands. With such huge gaps between significant updates, I'm pretty sure the game is giving them a lot of trouble, so I just can't imagine them being implementing a whole new island :(

Having said that, however, a much bigger (at least Sorna-sized) Nublar map would be very much welcomed.

Top Bottom