IMPORTANT: Summer Update 1.3 - Update Notes

Fine. Actually you can change every texture. Seems my programme had a minor hiccup some hours ago.

You can change every texture, but you must keep the swaps within the proper families. For example a steep for a steep, a ground for a ground, a detail for a detail, etc.

Also a bit of a bummer than we can only have a maximum of eight... making us choose carefully from the awesome library [blah]

Last edited:
While fighting with the unintuitive and convoluted interface to get a firework show working, I accidentally found out you can now add loose props to building groups! So that's a great win, finally! Too bad the main event is quite a mess.

Oh wait there is a flood light in the projector but it isn't visible from the sides.
..I hoped the project had some small flood light but it's now a bit boring :(.

Also the customizable flag is really nice!

Terrain clip with camera is SOOOOOO nice

Thanks for another great update! [up][up]

Do you think we could get the multiple track cycles for the junior coaster and others? I'd love to make a small compact junior layout that runs through it a few of times.

Last edited:
Thanks for the latest update guys. Looking forward to trying these out. Now you have given the mechanics a pep talk, can you please decrease the size of the Janitor's Brush. Swinging it around like they do, is liable to do some injuries to the guests. I am sure they can manage to keep the paths just as clean with smaller brushes. [haha]

hold down left control when you click open / resume on a specific park in my parks
Thats really really nice! But there is a bug! If I want to change the biomes of a park, with that method, I see the default biomes again in the overview.
So if I change all 8 biomes, and than I want to replace only 1, I don't see the 8 biomes I've chosen before, but the default biomes.
So I have to replace all 8 biomes again. :/

yes got some crashes too :(. Hope there will be hotfix. Never had crashes before.

yeah same here[sad], I've done nothing to my computer to cause this, it's absolutely frustrating me that I can't even load up the game- I was so hyped up to play it too
I wonder if the admin team will update us on maybe an upcoming hotfix very soon

i got one crash when i first started with fireworks but it didnt crash after that

did you change anything to stop it crashing?
Mine would crash whilst in POV of a coaster, or even whilst just viewing the park and then it started crashing whilst the game was loading

Here's an interesting but fun one... When making a vertical loop with the Intamin Impulse style track, you get an invisible vertical loop that the train glides through with no problems...just invisible track!

lU67cA5.png

I had a bit of a weird glitch too actually! If you use the new rollercoaster that can go up a chain lift upside down, you can make it just ever so gradually reach the station slowly- then it stops at the station and will begin travelling backwards, where it will travel backwards at the exact same speed even when it goes up hill haha

Has anyone else had the Boomerang support tower just disappear - as in it does not appear in game anymore?

There is no groovy support tower for both boomerang vekoma trains - but apart from that - AMAZING game and the performance upgrades are brilliant - the Frame rates are better than ever, thanks for the BRILLIANT update Frontier and the DEV's and community forum updates from Bo and co . . . thanks very much G

WOW. I remember that swingy ride from THE FIRST VIDEO Frontier did of Planet Coaster! And the new rides, there's heaps and I live them all including the existing rides. However I launched Planet Coaster an hour ago and don't see any new update or content. Maybe I'll restart it check steam or try tomorrow.

A+ Frontier. I'm gonna like that video. [yesnod][heart][heart][up][up][up][up][up][up]

Top Bottom