Summertime on Earth, Sol system

It's summertime on Earth! Back in the days, the early 2000's it was said it was a good time to spend outside, drinking with friends in the park and the like. I am going to find out if it's still the case these coming months... :cool:

It's summertime on Earth! Back in the days, the early 2000's it was said it was a good time to spend outside, drinking with friends in the park and the like. I am going to find out if it's still the case these coming months... :cool:

The Earth has a northern and southern hemisphere, so it is always summer and it is always winter on the Earth somewhere.

just saying :p

mid_avatar.png

Last edited:
True but somehow through stories and other means the most is known about the summertime experiences starting around this time on the Northern hemisphere, but then again, maybe i'll switch to the southern hemisphere in some months to have a full year of summer ;)

Last edited:
It is actually currently not summer in any location on Earth. Northern or southern hemisphere. But don't let me rain on your convoy dispersal.

The Earth has a northern and southern hemisphere, so it is always summer and it is always winter on the Earth somewhere.

just saying :p

Im going to throw myself under the bus regarding my own post.
Its not always summer and winter somewhere.... because when its not summer or winter somewhere its Spring and Autumn somewhere.

You suck Vasco.

Top Bottom