COMPLETED CG Supply resources for the Federation's capital ship production in the Parutis system (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Surely not, I dont have a problem with it but just seems a bit silly, heres your gold medal for winning, and heres your bronze and your silver as well? Suppose someone would want different colours for different ships maybe.
That's one reason you get all lower decals too... can match whichever looks best on a particular ship. :)

There is one line I dont understand...

"If successful, decals will be rewarded to the top 75% of participants by the 5th of December 3306"
Is that mean if CG will reach TIER 5 and I will be in top 75% or above, I will get all 4 decals?

I have a few questions for the OP.

What's the purpose of this CG?
Are there any rewards beyond money?
Where do I get the items?
Why do I care?
Why isn't it easier?

And finally;

Why don't I read the first post or page?

I think that just about covers it for now, but I hope to think up more annoying things to ask as time passes. And in case anyone is curious, this is supposed to be satire for Mr @Kietrax .... ;)

but I hope to think up more annoying things to ask as time passes

In the meantime, let me help with that.

I didn't go back to the Coalsack to collect the credits rewards for the last CG, and I'm pretty sure that's the reason the current CG is greyed out (I could sign up that said).
So, will my contribution be counted or do I have to fly away from the Bubble and collect my past rewards before I can actually start this one ?

Well, apparently it's working just fine.

Last edited:

1. What's the purpose of this CG?
  2. Are there any rewards beyond money?
  3. Where do I get the items?
  4. Why do I care?
  5. Why isn't it easier?

And finally;

I think that just about covers it for now, but I hope to think up more annoying things to ask as time passes. And in case anyone is curious, this is supposed to be satire for Mr @Kietrax .... ;)
  1. To add sodium chloride.
  2. You get a number of sachets of sodium chloride equivalent to your finishing location in the CG so Top 10 you get 10 Top 100% one for every contributor.
  3. On board the new Imperial Interdictor.
  4. The prize is useful for disinfecting vaccination and track and trace wounds, plus it goes nicely around the rim of your glass of whiskey.
  5. Because you need the exercise.
Because the number of FCs has made it expire.

1. To add sodium chloride.
  2. You get a number of sachets of sodium chloride equivalent to your finishing location in the CG so Top 10 you get 10 Top 100% one for every contributor.
  3. On board the new Imperial Interdictor.
  4. The prize is useful for disinfecting vaccination and track and trace wounds, plus it goes nicely around the rim of your glass of whiskey.
  5. Because you need the exercise.
Because the number of FCs has made it expire.

Lol :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

What's the purpose of this CG?
Are there any rewards beyond money?
Where do I get the items?
Why do I care?
Why isn't it easier?

And finally;

I was thinking of reporting you but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to do so, LOL!!

There is one line I dont understand...

"If successful, decals will be rewarded to the top 75% of participants by the 5th of December 3306"
Is that mean if CG will reach TIER 5 and I will be in top 75% or above, I will get all 4 decals?
As I understand it CG is considered successful when it reaches Tier 1, the rest are another levels of success (better outcome).
You will get all 4 decals if you'll reach top 10 by the end (and CG will reach at least Tier 1)
If you'll be in top 75%, you'll get only one - the bronze.

For top 50%, you'll get 2 decals - silver and bronze
For top 25% and top 10% you'll get 3 decals - silver, bronze and gold.

As I understand it CG is considered successful when it reaches Tier 1, the rest are another levels of success (better outcome).
You will get all 4 decals if you'll reach top 10 by the end (and CG will reach at least Tier 1)
If you'll be in top 75%, you'll get only one - the bronze.

For top 50%, you'll get 2 decals - silver and bronze
For top 25% and top 10% you'll get 3 decals - silver, bronze and gold.

Correct me, if Im wrong, but decals are: vibrant for the top 10, gold for the top 10%, silver for top 25%, bronze Patrick for top 50% and standard grey for the top 75%.

Correct me, if Im wrong, but decals are: vibrant for the top 10, gold for the top 10%, silver for top 25%, bronze Patrick for top 50% and standard grey for the top 75%.
Not this time. I guess since there's no decal for showing up, grey is out, so it's like that:
Emissive for Top 10,
Gold for Top 10% and Top 25%
Silver for Top 50%
Bronze fo top 75%

Check first post, at the bottom:

Decals are discriminating Cmdrs.
FDev did it again.
If decal differences were introduced earlier, I'd start hauling earlier. I thought all 75% will get the same reward. Now I won't manage to get the glowing one and I think I'm not alone here. Therefore, I think we should all get every decal. Even those who don't yet participate.
If not, I'll ask for refund and you can haz my stuff.

Decals are discriminating Cmdrs.
FDev did it again.
If decal differences were introduced earlier, I'd start hauling earlier. I thought all 75% will get the same reward. Now I won't manage to get the glowing one and I think I'm not alone here. Therefore, I think we should all get every decal. Even those who don't yet participate.
If not, I'll ask for refund and you can haz my stuff.

Same.
This is an outrage, etc.

Can I have your high grade encoded mats ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom