COMPLETED CG Supply Resources To Rescue Thargoid Abductees (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Senlu
Station: Springer Gateway (Coriolis starport, large pads available, 287 Ls from main star, 44.96 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver CMM Composites, Neofabric Insulation, Insulating Membranes, Copper and Osmium
Time limit: 5th October 3309 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Aegis has requested materials to construct sub-surface extraction missiles that recover imprisoned humans from the Titans.
Professor Alba Tesreau, head of Aegis, announced:
Using blueprints provided by Sirius Corporation, engineering teams have worked around the clock to modify sub-surface displacement munitions. These adaptations enable the projectiles to breach sections of the Titans’ hulls and jettison the bio-storage capsules embedded within.

We could spend the next few months in a testing cycle, and ideally that would be the case – but lives are at risk and we can’t be sure how much time our missing have. Therefore, we have approved mass production of these sub-surface extraction missiles. Industrial materials are urgently needed to establish assembly centres, so that we can distribute them as rapidly as possible.
Princess Aisling Duval, who is coordinating the Empire’s involvement with Aegis, transmitted a personal message:
My heart goes out to the families and friends of the millions unaccounted for following the Thargoid invasions. But I urge you all to hold onto the hope of seeing your loved ones again. With this breakthrough, we finally have a chance to rescue some of those poor souls. Nobody doubts that this will be dangerous, and yet if this war has proved anything, it’s that we can rise to any challenge when we work together.
Aegis has requested shipments of CMM composites, copper, insulating membrane, neofabric insulation and osmium, to be delivered to Springer Gateway in the Senlu system.
As an additional incentive, participating Commanders will receive:
  • Top 75%:
    • Federal Gunship Aegis Garrison Paintjob
    • Alliance Cruiser Aegis Garrison Paintjob
    • Imperial Clipper Aegis Garrison Paintjob
  • Top 50%: One Sub-surface Extraction Missile
  • Top 25%: Two Sub-surface Extraction Missiles
The campaign begins on the 28th September and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering CMM Composites, Neofabric Insulation and Osmium to Springer Gateway in the Senlu system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Springer Gateway is at planet A 1
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Black market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Fleet Carrier Administration
  • Prices at Springer Gateway:
    • CMM Composites: 23,948 Cr/Unit
    • Neofabric Insulation: 23,916 Cr/Unit
    • Osmium: 180,840 Cr/Unit
    • Copper: 2,756 Cr/Unit
    • Insulating Membranes: 42,896 Cr/Unit
Last updated: 28/9 @ 14:00 UTC
All planetary bases
cmAgeLt.png

4sxHy5N.png

Horizons only bases
uWOWKI1.png
Only available from Odyssey bases
ItgDr5w.png

tRAIbt1.png
Can only be mined (Metal-rich or Metallic rings) or limited supply from some Fleet Carriers
p5VITob.png

hZ4LJnW.png
Supplies of 500+
hoEtI5Z.png

DziWAKx.png
Supplies of 500+
v3QgrTh.png

97zQEsS.png
Latest status
Last updated: 5 October 06:00 UTC-finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 13,674,575 units delivered
Contributors: 1,828
Reward Tier: 1/4
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 6,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 3,200,000 CR
Top 25%: 2,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 1,200,000 CR
Top 75%: 800,000 CR
Top 100%: 400,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
T1 looks around 10% and the last CG (same overall tonnage) came in at 14% with basically unlimited goods. This week the goods are mined / small numbers in surface bases only.

Unless fdev send out PJs for failed CGs (I have no idea, probably they will) then probably no-one will be seeing them this week.

1695911814852.png

Anyone know if the Surface port supplies replenish fast? Supplies seem so low that it won't even fill a cutter but even worst is landing just to realize that someone has been here just before you and grabbed all the supplies... :(

Also, I thought the CG were a way to encourage players to try new things like mining for example, but seriously, requesting minerals that don't have a hotspot and can't be core mined is basically the best way to make sure that anyone giving mining a try for the CG will hate it and never actually give it a real shot... :(
o7

A notable omission from that description is what—if anything—would occur if Tier 1 is reached. To use an older goal as an example:
If Tier 1 of the campaign is reached, the Thargoid Pulse Neutraliser will be made available at tech brokers on all rescue megaships.

We know also from the previous goal that the title may be misleading, and that the description is the reality. Neither of these two most-recent goals state anything which occurs or happens differently if Tier 1 is reached or not reached, indeed to the extent that the phrase "As an additional incentive" seems to be a discontinuous result of deletion, those rewards being the only incentive present.

I think that the Sub-surface Extraction Missile releases in one week regardless, and that this goal is purely competitive for paints and free Missiles.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
You do that, Flossy. I'll be checking out the mission board for commodity rewards. 😃
I will of course look out for any Missions, but depends what's involved. Only seen a wing combat mission so far, so that would be a NO from me. :D

Strange... I transferred some stored neofabric insulation (NI) from my FC and did a couple of missions with NI as the reward before selling the whole batch.

But only the ones from my FC counted towards the CG. Relogged and still the same.

I did another mission with NI rewards and sold to Springer Gateway again, still didn't count.

CMM is available only in surface ports. It is rare and does NOT replenish fast.
It is also available as a mission reward, apparently. Been seeing it running evacs out of Omumba, so I picked/am picking those and NIs up along the way.

10% seems lofty for this CG, though, mostly thanks to the availability of the commodities…

Strange... I transferred some stored neofabric insulation (NI) from my FC and did a couple of missions with NI as the reward before selling the whole batch.

But only the ones from my FC counted towards the CG. Relogged and still the same.

I did another mission with NI rewards and sold to Springer Gateway again, still didn't count.
Then the only solution is to store NI on your FC and later take them and sell them to Springer.

It is also available as a mission reward, apparently. Been seeing it running evacs out of Omumba, so I picked/am picking those and NIs up along the way.

10% seems lofty for this CG, though, mostly thanks to the availability of the commodities…

Yes it is also a mission commodity. You might get very lucky and find a full load of CMMs in a surface port. These are rare finds. Back in the days repairing the galaxy Op Ida was buying any CMM they could. Some stations needed up to 50k for station repairs. We used all the tricks in the books to obtain these numbers Stocks never recovered.

Nah, think I'll just do the bounty hunting CG.
Less competition for the 50% marker placement on the trade CG.

(Semi-) Joking aside, I think 50% should really be the ideal point to aim for - theoretically, one of these missile launchers should suffice to fill a cargo hold for most ships used in Titan/Maelstrom dives.

If you bring a Cutter with one or two size 8 racks… well, I guess then you’ll want two or more, if you can even stay long enough to fill even one of those up(or expend all the ammo). Thargoids are definitely going to take offense at your rude interruption of probing our people poking around in our heads while making hybrid things.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom