Support for multiple monitor setup, but not Nvidia Surroud or AMD Eyefinity

Sorry, noob question. Are there any plans to use multiple monitors for the side panels? I have three screens, but the side ones are smaller and have a lower resolution. It would be great if pressing 1 brings the left panel on my left screen and 4 brings up the right panel on my right screen, at their own maximum resolutions, while my main screen still displays the main HUD. I don't think controls would be an issue; pressing 1 or 4 again brings the focus back to the main HUD. The only other game that used other screens like this that I can think of was Supreme Commander; you could have the main interface in one screen and the "satellite view/radar" on another, it was great.

the game has been going since 2013 if it was going to happen I think it would have done so by now...………...
so I am currently at 95% NO

I think this would be a major chore to implement, and that very few people would use it. Not going to pass any corporate cost/benefit analysis.

as a workaround, check out gameglass

I have 2 tablets sitting to my left and right and one is always on Flight Systems and the other is on whatever I'm doing at the time (combat, mining, exploration)

The option is not available and I don't think it will be implemented. You have to think, too, managing 3 or more different monitors, which however show what happens when you browse in real time, is not something that all graphics cards can do.

Windows does it automaticly with the desktop, unfortunately, not all games support across screen desktops, but you can try the extend desktop across screen and see if that works it might favor one or the other to run the gam in, but there may be a hack on google to make it work, but not sure, should be ok because your just changing how the game is displayed on your system.

Top Bottom