COMPLETED CG Support Imperial Anti-Xeno Efforts in Novas

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The only thing missing from the first post is that the CG originally finished at tier 8, it was extended to tier 9 but we were informed that reaching tier 8 would be considered "complete" (for whatever ramifications that entails).

@Chaparral
No your not missing any thing
Salvation Never announced the Prizes release data for unlocks on its mega ship...
It rewarded Mega ship tech broker unlocks for blind "do as it says" actions...
All of its tech broker unlocks were blind unannounced "gifts" with "discounts" on the Materials needed as well...
These rewards were released with No Pre announced agreement to do so Salvations mega ship tech broker releases were done at its whim after we did as it wanted...

These CGs are finishing more organically as theres no announced bribe...
So if I understand you correctly the Salvation module unlocks/discounts are not connected with this CG (at Novas for me).

I had a great time teaming up with players kicking over weeds, but always feel a bit out of the loop with the module unlocks.

Thank you for the clarifications.

So if I understand you correctly the Salvation module unlocks/discounts are not connected with this CG (at Novas for me).

I had a great time teaming up with players kicking over weeds, but always feel a bit out of the loop with the module unlocks.

Thank you for the clarifications.
No..
Salvation rewards on his mega ship tech broker may be linked to this CG and the other 2, But he never announced the rewards before hand...
if there are going to be a reward salvation has sent a global message to those who helped about the rewards unlock after its event...
Those players then leak that info to those who never took part...

Last edited:
All dead in all 3 systems...
FSjKGwrWQAEmAIU

Rewards are its staying cheaper to upgrade from non Saw items to saw items per ship as the materials to upgrade is reduced...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom