COMPLETED CG Support the Federation's Attempt to Capture Yuri Grom (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Delta Pavonis
Station: Freedom’s Foundation (Megaship, large pads available, 689 Ls from main star, 19.93 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds after fighting for Delta Pavonis Galactic Interstellar in Conflict Zones
Time limit: 7th October 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
The Delta Pavonis political conference has erupted into conflict between EG Union and Delta Pavonis Galactic Interstellar.
President Zachary Hudson gave an official statement:
Yuri Grom is a traitor and a dangerous threat to Federal security. We cannot ignore any opportunity to eliminate this ruthless tyrant.
Delta Pavonis Galactic Interstellar has asked for Federal auxiliaries to provide combat support to its forces.
Grand Duke Simion Petrescu, the host of the political conference, has rejected claims that his faction was secretly working with the Federation to entrap Yuri Grom. The Federal Diplomatic Corps has not yet commented on its role in these events.
To support President Hudson's actions, combat bonds should be delivered to the Freedom’s Foundation megaship in the Delta Pavonis system.
Should Delta Pavonis Galactic Interstellar prevail over EG Union, the top 75% will have two, Fixed-mount, Class 2 Rapid Fire Multicannons with increased damage and phasing sequence but increased spread and reduced range placed in storage at the Freedom’s Foundation by the 9th of October 3307.
The two factions have set out seven-day campaigns, which will end when the top tier is reached by either faction or early on Thursday the 7th of October 3307.
To be eligible for rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at Freedom’s Foundation in the Delta Pavonis system.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these combat bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Competing with EG Union CG
  • Freedom’s Foundation is at planet Reagan's Legacy
  • Megaship services: Commodities Market, Repair, Restock, Refuel

Latest status
Last updated: 6 October 21:50 UTC-competing CG completed

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 16,485,161,123 credits earned
Contributors: 1,843
Reward Tier: 1/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 32,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 20,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 12,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 8,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 2,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 200,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
" Fixed-mount, Class 2 Rapid Fire Multicannons with increased damage and phasing sequence but increased spread and reduced range"

Weird one... :D let's see what it is.

Just be sure to turn in the bonds at the correct megaship.

As Frontline Solutions is only available from the station, not the megaships, this introduces friction to ground CZ players.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Does anyone know if there are ground-based conflict zones and if so do they count towards the CG?
Yes, when I checked this morning.
TjBIObS.png

oO6RQo6.png

UxS56Me.png

HViArww.png

GXtKVBA.png

G0pDzfu.png

Qid41xF.png

QSguEuv.png

A fixed spraygun that will jitter almost like a gimbal that has been chaffed....
I think it is just the 0,5° jitter from the rapid fire and the 'increased damage' might be the short range mod.
They seem to just be giving the regular mods weird names - in the other CG the drawbacks also are the ones that come from the regular engineering mods...

I think it is just the 0,5° jitter from the rapid fire and the 'increased damage' might be the short range mod.
They seem to just be giving the regular mods weird names - in the other CG the drawbacks also are the ones that come from the regular engineering mods...
Assuming they go grade 5 on the recipes, the multicannon looks intriguing. I would change the experimental to incendiary and use them like medium sized cytoscramblers.

I attached a vague comparison. 60 damage increase to account for +75 from SR, -5 from RF, and -10 from phasing. The other two are g5 SR and g5 RF.

Attachments

• 2B1EF4CB-570B-422D-B89D-6454CBA26717.jpeg
    2B1EF4CB-570B-422D-B89D-6454CBA26717.jpeg
    458.6 KB · Views: 81
Assuming they go grade 5 on the recipes, the multicannon looks intriguing. I would change the experimental to incendiary and use them like medium sized cytoscramblers.

I attached a vague comparison. 60 damage increase to account for +75 from SR, -5 from RF, and -10 from phasing. The other two are g5 SR and g5 RF.
Nice thanks, it didnt't work for me yesterday to manually enter the stats.

I also already thought that this one might be quite intresting and changed my mind to support federation like I always used to do and not betray them for the rockets.

But sadly we won't win this one and won't get the multicannons because... rockets :D

Nice thanks, it didnt't work for me yesterday to manually enter the stats.

I also already thought that this one might be quite intresting and changed my mind to support federation like I always used to do and not betray them for the rockets.

But sadly we won't win this one and won't get the multicannons because... rockets :D

Yeh... meh unfortunately.

As usual, when there's the choice between something requiring some cough skill cough to be used (also introducing some interesting features) and something else being like a easy-meal (but not adding anything).

Blame the community... and hope FDEVS will put the module at the tech broker (I strongly believe they should put all special double engineered modules available at tech brokers, just to avoid to create further fences into the game).

Yeh... meh unfortunately.

As usual, when there's the choice between something requiring some cough skill cough to be used (also introducing some interesting features) and something else being like a easy-meal (but not adding anything).

Blame the community... and hope FDEVS will put the module at the tech broker (I strongly believe they should put all special double engineered modules available at tech brokers, just to avoid to create further fences into the game).
Yes making the modules later available for everyone is a good idea. And if they would be giving the modules at least to the top 25% of the losing side that would be a good compensation for the effort and would motivate some people to continue the CG instead of giving it up beacaus after half a day it was already clear who would win.

I think the Multicannons will shred just right!

The rockets on the other hand are a bit boring and the only real benefit from the double engineering is the larger clip size compared to rapid fire only mod, imo.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom