General Gameplay Surely a 1st person visitor walk around mode!

Just like in Zoo Tycoon where you could go into a 1st person zoo keeper mode and look at your park as a visitor, JWE could implement this feature bringing on a whole new view and look into your parks.
This would without a doubt change the perspective immensely on your built parks being able too observe the dinosaurs size and the park from a humans point of view and I'm sure would be a welcome feature.

With a feature as this in JWE it would bring huge potential for new types of YouTube videos for creators to make, It would make showing off your park in videos much easier in my opinion and a lot more interactive and enjoyable.

The dinosaurs could interactive with you the same way they do when you're in the vehicles. A added feature could also be taking pictures with your camera in 1st person.

This would also be a great feature for a Site B park, having that urge to run and hide from 'wild' dinosaurs is a childhood dream lol.

Thoughts?

Yes, yes, YEEEESSSSS!!!!!!! Adding this to the game would really really really be fun. And would be another way to view your parks, see the flaws in your design, and experience the naturality.

I have a really nice and jungley area in one of my sandbox saves where the guests have to walk through this kind of secret path in a jungle to get to the rex enclosure, I would love to experience it for myself. Plus it adds a more immersive experience

Maybe also have a first person dinosaur mode, which allows you to see your beautiful enclosure you have created for your dinosaurs in their wonderful prehistoric eyes without controlling them ofcourse.

GREAT IDEA MAN!!!! LOVE IT!!!! Hope the Devs impliment this.👍👍👍

Last edited:
Top Bottom