T10 paint condition?

Anybody managed to wear the paint-job on their T10 down to 0% yet?
If so, what's it look like?

The paint on my T10 is down to about 40% and so far I'm only seeing minimal visible signs of wear and most of that is limited to the corners of the model and none of the actual sections of plating are showing signs of wear.

I'd be interested to see if the wear becomes more noticeable and/or widespread as the paint deteriorates.

Hmm, what paint job do you have? Some paint jobs show wear to a greater degree. My chromed paint showed damage pretty fast. Sorry I don't have a screenshot to corroborate...

Last edited:
Hmm, what paint job do you have? Some paint jobs show wear to a greater degree. My chromed paint showed damage pretty fast. Sorry I don't have a screenshot to corroborate...

I bought the "Tactical" paint pack.

yqxDRve.png

That's at around 40% and you can see there's slight signs of wear around the edges of the front thruster housings and around the central "intake" (above the cockpit) but there's no wear to any of the major hull panels at all.

Same with the Orca, it doesn't show any wear really. I think they forgot to add it or have set the value to 1000% instead of 100% :)

Thanks for that.

Weird thing is, I just realised that I took a screenie of it 2 days ago, while landed on a planet surface, and there's no apparent wear to the paint at all.

It looked like this 3 days ago.
yqxDRve.png

It looked like this 2 days ago.
lgOjmnz.png

And now it looks like this.
tHeqzvL.png

I know I haven't repaired the paint since I applied it.
Looking at the pictures I've taken, it looks like the paint might've reset itself to 100% a couple of days ago, somehow, and that's why the wear isn't as noticeable as I would expect.

Beyond that, it seems like most of the "leading surfaces" on the T10 aren't actually painted at all so the paint doesn't end up looking as worn as on other ships.
My Keelback, for comparison, looks battered all to hell once the paint begins to get worn.
I kind of wish the T10 looked similar.

plbkx0R.png

i5pHWnj.png

Last edited:
Thanks for that.

Weird thing is, I just realised that I took a screenie of it 2 days ago, while landed on a planet surface, and there's no apparent wear to the paint at all.

It looked like this 3 days ago.

It looked like this 2 days ago.

And now it looks like this.

I know I haven't repaired the paint since I applied it.
Looking at the pictures I've taken, it looks like the paint might've reset itself to 100% a couple of days ago, somehow, and that's why the wear isn't as noticeable as I would expect.

Beyond that, it seems like most of the "leading surfaces" on the T10 aren't actually painted at all so the paint doesn't end up looking as worn as on other ships.
My Keelback, for comparison, looks battered all to hell once the paint begins to get worn.
I kind of wish the T10 looked similar.

My best guess is that that specific paint job may not show the wear correctly.

Top Bottom