Buildings & Attractions Taiga, Rainforest, and Jungle skins needed

These dinosaurs are my favorite among all dinosaurs in the game and I would love to see jungle Taiga woodland and rainforests colors on them.

1. Velociraptor-Rainforest, Jungle, Taiga, Woodland
2. Diplodocus-Rainforest, Woodland, Jungle, Taiga
3. Brachiosaurus-Taiga, Jungle, Woodland
4. Kentrosaurus-Rainforest, Woodland, Jungle, Taiga
5. Pachycephalosaurus-Rainforest, Woodland, Taiga
6. Parasaurolophus- Rainforest, Jungle
7. Carnotaurus-Rainforest, Jungle, Woodland, Taiga
8. Triceratops-Rainforest, Jungle, Taiga, Woodland
9. Tyrannosaurus Rex-Rainforest, Woodland, Jungle, Taiga
10. Cacharadontosaurus-Taiga, Jungle
11. Triceratops-Rainforest, Jungle, Taiga
12. Iguanodon-Rainforest, Taiga

Possible what T-Rex Jungle Skin would look like
c6d50d50d4fdfd65dbd865ebb47ca7a7.jpg

Possible what a Woodland Skin would look like
vjbqpb0d0si11.jpg

what do you guys think of this list do you think it's accurate? Or am I missing dinosaurs that need the treatment of beautiful coloring or dark coloring mixed with patterns please I would love to hear your ideas on what dinosaurs need fixing when it comes to skins. Please leave a 1+ if you Agree😃

Last edited:
Nice ideas. I see you added Steamblust's logo to the first picture (or was it already in there?) which is proper. I have seen the 2nd picture before but I dont see any reference to its creator(/editor since it is edited JWE material). I'd suggest you add a reference to the 2nd picture as well.
There have been made very beautifull skins by Steamblust and others. Steamblust's skins are my favorites. If it were possible, I'd vote for the addition of those and other community skins in the game.

Nice ideas. I see you added Steamblust's logo to the first picture (or was it already in there?) which is proper. I have seen the 2nd picture before but I dont see any reference to its creator(/editor since it is edited JWE material). I'd suggest you add a reference to the 2nd picture as well.
There have been made very beautifull skins by Steamblust and others. Steamblust's skins are my favorites. If it were possible, I'd vote for the addition of those and other community skins in the game.
it was already in there, I put the steam burst logo picture 1st to to promote his idea on what the Skins should look like and I think this skin in particular the first picture should be the jungle T-Rex skin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom