Taman Safari Hutan

Hi guys! I finally started making actual progress on the entrance plaza and I think it starts looking really cool! I still need to change the logo, but it gives an impression of what it will look like. I used some blueprints for the plaza (most notably the Cosmic Cow Cafe and the Garuda statue).

2aisDb1.png

k5lDmyG.png

Please let me know what you think!

It's been a while, but I did some more work on the entrance and started the ape section, based on Ragunan Zoo's Pusat Primata Schmutzer. Hence the central location in the park. Some of you might've seen these images on Reddit.

bZW4fuk.png

Ajm5rbP.png

vhk84vC.png

Today I worked on getting a more realistic vibe for a South-East Asian jungle zoo. Based on images from Indonesian gardens and Bali's Monkey temple, I created some overgrown stone walls to create a nicer transition to the cassowary habitat. It's still not fully finished but I'm quite happy with the progress so far.

WBbhOPL.png

STdk162.png

Here's some photos of the pygmy hippo area and the connected warthog habitat, based on Singapore Zoo.

hNAJ4F9.png

rW2CP3b.png

an6Qngn.png

Iz58kSH.png

HFI4aP0.png

jahV4KU.png

fHCnGLy.png

XGTiOHo.png

gEsBZCP.png

jPm3kqZ.png
Some shots of my new orangutan and proboscis monkey habitats:
4q8Wbbv.png

dVnQLwx.png

JFOazew.png

I9UA5zU.png

qhnkTYU.png

Lzktm0w.png

VJXHx3I.png

Gotta say, i adore these two areas! The hippohouse looks so fun and i love your custom education boards, aswell as the little aquariums on the side. The indoor section for the hippos with the mosaik is just gorgeous and the outdoor habitat is rather plain compared to everything around it, but still really beautyfull and eyecatching because of that.
And with the monkeys, holy your planting like a god and those climbing frames are to die for. Amazing job, this must have taken so many hours!

Top Bottom