Taranis Update and Titan Arx Reward Clarification

Can I also ask for a clarification please?

If a player in solo instance deals damage to the core but don't destroy it - will they be eligible for a shipkit reward? Many people are asking about it

Thank you and o7

Last edited:
You don't need to have destroyed a core to be eligible for the rewards. You simply need to have done damage. So solo players who did damage are eligible.
I don't want to spoil things, wake a sleeping dog and all that, we're positively enjoying being hosed with ARX... but can you comment on the ARX deployment seeming wrong? I'm sure you've seen the reports; for instance, according to my ARX history I received a batch of 100 ARX 33 times, and I did not attack all hearts. It almost seems I got 100 ARX per attack run instead of per heart (around 30 attacks seems about right for what I did at Taranis).

I don't want to spoil things, wake a sleeping dog and all that, we're positively enjoying being hosed with ARX... but can you comment on the ARX deployment seeming wrong? I'm sure you've seen the reports; for instance, according to my ARX history I received a batch of 100 ARX 33 times, and I did not attack all hearts. It almost seems I got 100 ARX per attack run instead of per heart (around 30 attacks seems about right for what I did at Taranis).
Please note that it was only Helmy and Hedgy that got the extra ARX - just remove theirs pls!

The simplest way would be to give anyone that jumps in the system those pesky rewards - this way every active player (in the bubble) can get the damn free gifts without FOMO
Pretty much like XMas arx is given just for logging in (Edit: or make them like Xmas arx - you log in during U18, you "participated" and you got the rewards)

(sad, i know - even tho the posts on this matter, especially in the other thread, are comedy gold)

The simplest way would be to give anyone that jumps in the system those pesky rewards
Still too complicated. How about just giving the rewards to anyone who can stick two pencils up their nose and say 'wibble'? Sounds more manageable.

1709548173424.png

I assume Extraction shipkits, not as cool as hazard shipkits (I saw less screenshots), but thargoid related.

It almost seems I got 100 ARX per attack run instead of per heart (around 30 attacks seems about right for what I did at Taranis).
I don't think it was about hiw many attack runs you did: I did many attack runs on Thursday and received 200 ARX, as intended (top 25%, yay!). On Friday I was showered in ARX even though things went sideways and I only managed one successful run before getting a rebuy express back to the carrier. On my next arrival the deed was done and Taranis was dying.

That's what I am saying. The OP states you can get max 3200 per Titan, if you work on all hearts and if you get into the top tier each time. But I sure got more than that.
Well, I did only one attack run and received some 3000 ARX on Friday, so the bloody thing was utterly bugged and didn't just assign 100 ARX per each attack run you (or me or anyone else) did🙃 It seems like it assigned 100 ARX times number of players attacking at the moment for every player. Not that I'm complaining, gift horses and their mouths😉

I too have received a bunch of free ARX (yay, thanks for that) without being clear what actions caused me to get them. As far as I'm aware, I didn't actually manage to do any damage to the titan heart as every instance I made it to the Titan was bugged (maybe I did without knowing it? But surely not 30 times?). Is this the way the reward was intended to work, and if so what exactly triggers the ARX award?

I'm hoping that getting those ARX awards will mean I get the Taranis decal and other cosmetics when they're released, but it would be nice to have that confirmed. I'm not especially bothered about the free ARX (again, nice to have, thanks very much, not complaining about getting free anything), but I am hoping not to miss out on the unique rewards.

I didn't actually manage to do any damage to the titan heart as every instance I made it to the Titan was bugged (maybe I did without knowing it? But surely not 30 times?).
Good luck for you. I did a same. Have a buged Titan heart. Made a lot of fire shoots to it and no ARX awards in total. Just two rebuy. And if i correct understood, no victory decals or something like that will get.

Good luck for you. I did a same. Have a buged Titan heart. Made a lot of fire shoots to it and no ARX awards in total. Just two rebuy. And if i correct understood, no victory decals or something like that will get.
I'm hoping that FDev will be able to see that people would have earned the rewards of the titan wasn't bugged-out, and will award them anyway, in which case you would get the cosmetics - it maybe I'm being too optimistic?

Time will tell...

Top Bottom