Tasks from individual NPС ?

When I take missions at a station and don't find the right one, I can go to the agents standing next to me.

But who has ever used these agents in the settlements? They do not stand next to each other, and if you have a mission in this settlement (for some reason there are no missions to take a package to the station and give it to one of the sleeping in the corridor) you will not be distracted by this agent as his task may lie in the opposite side.

Who really used the agents giving missions in the settlements (not from the terminals) ?

I use them. It's a fun way to go from a settlement to another, with an official reason to be there (the unofficial reason is to loot everything).

The fact that they don't stand next to each other is a plus, for me, as I would find it weird that people with different roles stand next to each other because the player demands it.

Bonus feature: I always scan everyone in a settlement, and ZAP those with a bounty. If the person who is waiting for my package has a bounty, I deliver and then ZAP. Mission successful + bounty reward. 🤭
I wish I could recover the package, though. 😆

I use them. It's a fun way to go from a settlement to another, with an official reason to be there (the unofficial reason is to loot everything).

The fact that they don't stand next to each other is a plus, for me, as I would find it weird that people with different roles stand next to each other because the player demands it.

Bonus feature: I always scan everyone in a settlement, and ZAP those with a bounty. If the person who is waiting for my package has a bounty, I deliver and then ZAP. Mission successful + bounty reward. 🤭
But the first time you go there without a mission ?

Now there's some joined up thinking.

Normally, it starts with a mission taken from a station.
That's the point I don't really understand. It's all right to take missions at the station. Execute them, but poputi never take other missions as it will simply lengthen the route, as it will be necessary to perform another mission (it is normal) but return will need to be in 2 places :(

That's the point I don't really understand. It's all right to take missions at the station. Execute them, but poputi never take other missions as it will simply lengthen the route, as it will be necessary to perform another mission (it is normal) but return will need to be in 2 places :(
Depends on whether the reward is worth it. If you've been able to negotiate a doubling of a data reward, for example, that's probably worth the detour if it's something you need.

Top Bottom