Terrarium construction and set up

Hello,

Can you design your terrarium the size and shape yourself, so that you could build an octagon or a half round? And why can not you decide how many poles to insert and place where you want? Why is the number given there? (n) I find not so tingling as the fun is given only conditionally. I would like to design and manage it myself according to my wishes and thus learn whether the animals feel comfortable. Would be great if you could change that ... so it would make your game even higher quality than it already is;)

Otherwise, but cool game and I'm already looking forward to animal
:lunar2019grinningpig:

German:

Terrarium aufbau und einrichten
Hallo,

kann man sein Terrarium von der Größe und Form selbst gestalten, so das man ein Achteck oder ein halb rundes bauen könnte ? Und wieso kann man nicht selbst entscheiden wie viel Stöcke einlegen möchte und platzieren wo man will ? Wieso ist die Anzahl dort vorgegeben ? (n) Finde ich nicht so prickelnd da der Spielspass nur bedingt gegeben ist. Ich möchte es doch selbst nach meinen Wünschen gestalten und verwalten und so erfahren ob sich die Tiere wohlfühlen. Wäre spitze wenn ihr das ändern könntet...so würde es euer Spiel noch hochwertiger machen als es schon ist ;)

Ansonsten aber cooles Game und freue mich schon tierisch drauf
:lunar2019grinningpig:

many thanks for answer

I meant not only the form of the terrarium but also the set up, which one can decide how many sticks one uses and how and where plant as well as plant etc ... that one can furnish it completely self

We will get a quite limited amount of detailing options. Basically, there will be switches to add/subtract certain elements such as sticks, leaves and lamps. However, we will not be able to adjust their placement.

that's a shame because here at this point the self-design stops. You would have to put the terrarium together for the time being via an art editor as you would imagine and then put it on your desired place. I think it's a pity that it is given what you have to do where -.-

The thing is, terrarium animals will not be fully simulated like the large animals. They will have multiple dedicated places to sit on and switch those when the player is not looking at them, but can’t move around while watched.

Hence, they will (probably) be able to sit on those predefined sticks, but couldn’t interact with freely placed decorations.

Top Bottom