Testing the instancing in Odyssey!

I don't know if this echoes the Buur's experience but what was observed in the Elite Racers and Rebuy Unlimited meetups in Odyssey was that instancing around simple, non-CZ settlements was superb (just turn up in Open and everyone was just there ... no need to Team up or drop from SC together or anything like that, just turn up and voila!), whereas trying to instance on the surface in the middle of nowhere was often problematic.

Oh, and what an absolutely joyous and bloomin' awesome video by the way!

Frontier should be paying the Buurs, they're single handedly making this game look good.

Just came here after watching that video. Had to see it 2 or 3 times because it was so beautifully done (music was perfect).

FYI, the owner of that Beluga in the video has the best accessory set and paint job combination I've ever seen. Kudos to the owner.
thank you, glad you enjoyed it .. and yes, that Beluga really is a beautiful ship ❤

I don't know if this echoes the Buur's experience but what was observed in the Elite Racers and Rebuy Unlimited meetups in Odyssey was that instancing around simple, non-CZ settlements was superb (just turn up in Open and everyone was just there ... no need to Team up or drop from SC together or anything like that, just turn up and voila!), whereas trying to instance on the surface in the middle of nowhere was often problematic.

Oh, and what an absolutely joyous and bloomin' awesome video by the way!

Frontier should be paying the Buurs, they're single handedly making this game look good.
We've always used a settlement as a target point, so now thinking about this point. We've not got the evidence either way yet. More science needed! :)

Really glad you enjoyed the video, thank you for your lovely comments @Alec Turner

Back
Top Bottom