Thank You Cmdr Cometborne!

Just landed on the DSSA Andromeda Calling after many months in the deep black. Thank you Commander Cometborne for keeping the Concourse running! Deep space explorers like me never get to see another human being, and (even though all characters in the lounge were AI NPCs) it was nice to see another bipedal organism in the galaxy.
Alas, my ship does not have any mining equipment so I could not donate any Tritium. I sold all cartographics and genetics data that I had. I hope some of it makes its way to you.
The damned bartender was rude, as usual, and had no drinks. Frontier: my character, after months in the black, wants a pint of Guiness and a full English with black pudding!
Thank you Cmdr. Cometborne. O7
V

Thank you for the likes. These I forward to the commanders who run the DSSA network. I would gladly donate credits to commanders who own these vessels. Their work allows explorers like myself to repair their power plants, top up ship integrity, and sell data. Do sales of genetic data contribute to a carrier's funds? I just sold 9B of genetic data (with bonuses) and was shocked to see that the 25% cut wasn't deducted. Or was it? I hope it was. If not, Frontier ought to create a means for explorers to contribute to commanders who run DSSA carriers. Ozric? Any other mods? Please let me know. I cannot carry mining equipment to donate Tritium...

This means a lot to me, and, I suspec,t to other deep-space explorers too. A few months ago I had 4B of data (with bonuses), and I was blown up, just outside the Bubble, by an angry Thargoid. I would much rather give a fellow commander a percentage than to lose it all to a trigger-happy insect who destroys an unarmed ship.

O7
V

Do sales of genetic data contribute to a carrier's funds? I just sold 9B of genetic data (with bonuses) and was shocked to see that the 25% cut wasn't deducted. Or was it?
Any redemption on a fleet carrier gets a 25% fee which the owner gets half of. Bounties, combat bonds, codex, exploration data, exobiology, and I think even power play stuff.

Top Bottom