Thargoid Combat Missions

Since Flower people are gone from bubble and won't be returning back any time soon, how about making AX missions available around Pleiades?

Maia system is there, and should be under constant threat of Goids, right? In-game there are missions, available exclusively during Incursions on Rescue Vessels to kill Goids. How many people giving two jacks about it at that time, I wonder?...

Anyway, as an example, either at habitated systems in and around Maia, on Stations or maybe on Megaships only, to be available:
Massacre Missions - kill X number of Scouts in System Y. Up to 100 or more? Just like regular Massacre Missions: Mission Signal Source spawns with number of Goids inside, you clear them out, another Mission Signal spawns in the system with set Goid spawns, etc.
Assassination Missions - kill X Interceptors, accompanied by Scouts or not in Y system. Go wild with compositions.
Rescue Missions - to save human pods or valuable cargo in special Signal Sources or random NHSS?, right under the nose of Goids present or not.
And icing on the cake: Defence Missions - Megaship is attacked in X System, sighted Y types of Goids (in description preferably), maybe coming in waves. Fun!

At least some of these missions are already exist, so putting them up shouldn't take way too much time and effort as far as I can judge, because having content which just sits there, waiting for Incursions is quite wasteful. And aimlessly hunting around NHSS is kinda gets boring. Especially since spawns are very random, and only few Goids to be found inside.

I'm somewhat missing genociding these angry green guys, how about you, folks?

Top Bottom