Thargoid device activation

o7 CMDRs

Ok, so I'm at the point were, besides owning a FC, I have unlocked mostly everything except for the Thargoid device.

Can anyone tell me where I can find the Thargoid Probe and Sensor, or whatever I need for this? I find too many conflicting
reports around the net from "Oh it's damn near impossible" (Exigeous) to "Oh go here and there and you'll find them" (B$).
I really don't want to waste too much time with this but would like to get it done.

Anyone know anything legit?
Thx.
X.

I see them in NHSS, probes are rare, i think NHSS 5&7 are the best bet with that method. You can get them from megaships but i have never used that way myself.
I just take them to The Astras, nearly there in the AoW CG😀

Just 5000 hearts left 😬

Good luck OP, first time in there is worthy imo
o7

I see them in NHSS, probes are rare, i think NHSS 5&7 are the best bet with that method. You can get them from megaships but i have never used that way myself.

Just 5000 hearts left 😬

o7

Thx Mate! o7 to everyone in the CG!

Just 5000 hearts left 😬

o7
Broken since at least January, maybe chapter 4 of beyond...
It was the best way to get them.
But fdev only take care of mining.

@Factabulous
Did you bring the probe/sensor?

I have not gone there; my knowledge is second hand. He told me doors opened and they did not manage to activate the device cause the mats were not accepted

Did you bring the probe/sensor?

I have not gone there; my knowledge is second hand. He told me doors opened and they did not manage to activate the device cause the mats were not accepted
Yup. Inserted stuff, activated device, swirly swirly. No messages though (though people at other bases have received (empty) messages at other sites. I think the status at the moment is probably 'variously broken'.

Top Bottom