Thargoid 'Unknown Signal' spectral analysed

Hi guys,
Not sure if this has been done already but I've done a spectral analysis of the Thargoid 'Unknown Signal'.
Dunno if it's the same image as the one from way back but here is the vid anyway.
If you have any thoughts, please leave a comment (on the YT channel) and maybe we can make some sense of it.

Or maybe it's already all been decoded, I dunno. :) Here it is anyway.

[video=youtube;-ARpiwUBTzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ARpiwUBTzA[/video]

Last edited:
Yeah you'd think the ship would have one as standard. It's a good idea for sure. That could lead to some great further gameplay. Decoding stuff for missions etc.

Yeah you'd think the ship would have one as standard. It's a good idea for sure. That could lead to some great further gameplay. Decoding stuff for missions etc.

Yes, i just made a lengthy post praising the ancient ruins mission. It is very rewarding to get some lore, or meaningful (looking) info during a mission. Cr is not all.

Deleted member 38366

D
I'd reckon it's likely HIP 14909 (don't have System Map to confirm). "Active" Thargoid Base was found there after all...

Yeah that's the system I was in when I got the signal. Spent a couple of days at the Thargoid structure which you will see on my 4hr video, hehe.

Not standard.....but a module you can buy & add to your ship. The spectral analyzer would be part of a bigger science module.

verminstar

Banned
No idea what a spectral analyser is but we need one in game...(I thought it was a ghostbusting invention until I googled it)

If its not in game, no interest ^

Thanks for the detailed explanation of how to analyze the signal; I've only previously seen the results, without the method behind it. :)

the left side is the recipe to activate the mechanism of central Chamber , on the right the indication of their bases in the Galaxy and the

position of their enemys (my theory when the camera is activated the Galaxy is reduced and dispersed in light green and dark green points )

Top Bottom