That great ship -- that you won't use because you're a stubborn cuss

The AspX is by far the ugliest ship in the game. The drift is atrocious, the hardpoints are crap and the Phantom can do everything the Asp can except better in every way.

BLASPHEMY!

StunningAspX.jpg

Did I mention that the AspX was specifically made with a blockish design and sharp edges to counter any insults of verbal or written nature, and an impenetrable hull resistant to any form of negativity or bad thought that may wander its way.

Also, it has a defence mechanism that posts pictures of itself when attacked.

View attachment 189726

Hmm. That's curious. Is it an optional internal? Or just a kneejerk response, like the one that makes me do this whenever I see one of the things?

guywithcrazyideas_ugly_face___transparent___by_theghostnoobterror_d96gq3m-fullview.png

I can't be doing with the FdL, I had one, flew it once, sold it.
The annie looks like it's had a fender bender, the nose looks crumpled, I still use it for blatting NPCs though...
The federal assault/dropship, look like door wedges and fly like one too

My favourite is the dbx, I've engineered the PP, FSD, thrusters...stops on a dime, turns like a politician, a joy to fly
I think you mean FGS and FDS. The FAS actually flies like a dream.

Both Asps. Why:

Look into the lights... No, i must fly this.. omg those lights.. So hypnotic... My eyes, my eyes.

I hate those lights. Can not get past them, and have tried.

T6/Keelback. Why:

Those window struts, hmm they are barely noticable, cool. Oh hang on, whats that flashing.. Oh they catch the light just so wrongly, its flashing, its flashing... My eyes, my eyes

Adder. Why:

Lovely ship, but oh that cockpit view is just.. Bad. It makes it hard work for me to enjoy this ship.

Eagle. Why:

Same as Adder.

Imperial line of ships: Why:

These get an honorable mention. I could not fly these for a long time, due to the blinding white that heavily features in tbem.

They were reprieved (apart from the imp eagle) when i disovered a paint skin will remove the worst part of this around the window frame edge.

Happy days as I do enjoy what they offer.
RE: ASPX side lights: I don't mean to hijack the thread but there is a FOV slider under the graphics options and you can adjust those out of sight...

I used to love my Anaconda, but I just can't fly it anymore. Poor visibility, crappy hardpoint placement (I hate having those smalls sitting at the back of my ship) and crappy layout of internals, has me now being utterly disgusted with the thing. Most of all though. I hate how it looks so sleek and beautiful when you look at it from top down but when you look at the underside, it's just a series of ugly boxes all cobbled together. Hell, even my Type 10 looks prettier than that!

For me, its the Corvette...did the grind to get it, did some light engineering and I'm just not feeling it. Perhaps its because I prefer dogfighting over commanding a mobile weapons platform. Or maybe it's because I feel dirty flying a Federal craft. Either way, it just didn't satisfy me after spending so much time grinding for it...maybe if I return to it after some time.

Second place goes to AspX and probably just because I spent way too many hours in it...I can't stand it anymore.
Monk is alive!

Top Bottom