The Alazia Bubble

The Alazia Bubble is a player driven bubble located 9000 LY from Sol, in the Sag A* direction at Prieluia FQ-Y B42-11, which is it's main system.

We have multiple carriers out here acting as stations as well as Transports (from the bubble and to Alazia, and from Alazia to the bubble) and also mining Hubs which buys mined commodities.
There are some great mining oppurtunities here as well, with a lot of unexplored systems. There is also a nearby Neutron Star.
We also have events now and then such as PvP and Races.

We are looking for Commanders who are interested in building up this community, by helping us Explore the Area, Mine Commodities and just have fun!
We are also looking for Commanders who owns a Fleet Carrier and can help us out by either having their Fleet Carrier in Alazia as a station, a Mining Hub, Exploration Vessel, or running a Bubble - Alazia, Alazia - Bubble transport/shuttle service and also pick up and deliver commodities.

If you are interested, feel free to add me on Discord, and i'l send a invite to the Alazia Discord Server.
Discord Username: Marc13#1627

Thank you!

If you have carriers there buying mined commodities, you should make sure they show up on EDDB. Right now, the closest place to Prieluia FQ-Y B42-11 where I could reasonably sell Platinum shows up as Rohini (ok, there's a couple of stations in Eagle sector, but those have very low demand and old data).

No, I don't know how you do that - my best guess is that someone who is running a feeder app needs to dock/buy/sell at your carriers.

Top Bottom