The anticipation! how do I pass the time?! Can't we get hints?

anticipation-rocky-horror.gif

But how can I pass the time to next week tuesday?!
surely they can at least give us some of the patch notes to chew on while we wait?!
its shrodinger's patch! Both good and terrible till the day comes!
the end of the azimuth saga is also in a limbo of "ends in a climax" and "ends in a disappointment"
And we won't know!
I can't take it!
If I buy an arx pack can I get a bonus in the form of a hint?!
maybe every 100 arx purchased is one line from the patch notes?!

As said last week at the CG phase 3 start ,there will be a phase 4 CG to do this thursday...
You can spend your gaming time doing that CG...

View attachment 316351

But how can I pass the time to next week tuesday?!
surely they can at least give us some of the patch notes to chew on while we wait?!
its shrodinger's patch! Both good and terrible till the day comes!
the end of the azimuth saga is also in a limbo of "ends in a climax" and "ends in a disappointment"
And we won't know!
I can't take it!
If I buy an arx pack can I get a bonus in the form of a hint?!
maybe every 100 arx purchased is one line from the patch notes?!
As said last week at the CG phase 3 start ,there will be a phase 4 CG to do this thursday...
You can spend your gaming time doing that CG...
Or even anything else that you want to do in or out of game...

Do more FPS make a better game?
That depends.
140 vs 120 FPS - no.
60 vs 13 FPS - yes.
:p

Any references to performance or frames per second are used fictitiously. Any numbers given are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual values is entirely coincidental.

So nothing is coming.
Update 13 is... just narrative... just more community goals...
So the big hyped end of the azimuth saga is just more community goals.
The community managers said something big was coming... guess I got hyped and hoped for something that will never come.

That depends.
140 vs 120 FPS - no.
60 vs 13 FPS - yes.
:p

Any references to performance or frames per second are used fictitiously. Any numbers given are the product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual values is entirely coincidental.
I remember the original Elite - which everybody harps on about as being amazing / if only they had done a new version of this - the 8 bit version hit around 3FPS I think, 16 bit, may have got into double figures. They were still good games 😉

Top Bottom