The Azura Initiative

o7 Commanders

The Azura Initiative is an ongoing project with the goal of creating a haven for pilots out in the black. Situated 3000ly away from Sagittarius A* and next door to the Great Annihilator, the Initiative aims to provide the services needed when commanders are away from civilisation. There are two options for those who would like to sign up:

1. Become a Member and contribute to this project.
  2. Join as a Guest and observe the progress of the Initiative, this is probably better for those who are just curious but don’t want to make the trip down.
Through the use of Fleet Carriers, we are in the process of creating a player-made mini bubble. We currently have 7 registered Carriers in the Initiative Fleet taking on various roles.

This is a community project, not a squadron, so all pilots no matter their allegiance are welcome as there are various roles available.

Message me on discord if you would like an invite to the Azura Initiative discord or have any questions.

Discord: Jbshadow#6223

o7 Commanders

The Azura Initiative is an ongoing project with the goal of creating a haven for pilots out in the black. Situated 3000ly away from Sagittarius A* and next door to the Great Annihilator, the Initiative aims to provide the services needed when commanders are away from civilisation. There are two options for those who would like to sign up:

1. Become a Member and contribute to this project.
  2. Join as a Guest and observe the progress of the Initiative, this is probably better for those who are just curious but don’t want to make the trip down.
Through the use of Fleet Carriers, we are in the process of creating a player-made mini bubble. We currently have 7 registered Carriers in the Initiative Fleet taking on various roles.

This is a community project, not a squadron, so all pilots no matter their allegiance are welcome as there are various roles available.

Message me on discord if you would like an invite to the Azura Initiative discord or have any questions.

Discord: Jbshadow#6223
Hey I tried to send you a DM on discord but didn't work, I sent a friend request. Looking for a discord invite please

Tritium Available Near The Galactic Core

o7 Commanders, the Azura Initiative is pleased to announce the official opening of its Tritium Market. Fleet Carriers passing by the Galactic Centre can find 2 Fleet Carriers selling Tritium at 200% of the Galactic Average.

The following systems and carriers are:
  • ATHAIP ZA-M C24-247 HMS Brilliance
  • ATHAIP VU-N C23-765 Coffee Shop Do Penao

We have over 20k tonnes of Tritium available but please, only take what you need.

If you have any questions and would like some more information please add and message Jbshadow#6223 on discord.

The Director
Hail Azura, bask in her glory

And there is a beautiful map

azura_buble_map.png

Top Bottom