[INDEPENDENT] The Brotherhood of Terra Mater is recruiting

Up to 22 controlled systems and still looking for more commanders to fight the good fight with us !

Anarchy is the real hardcore mode in this game. If you think the game has become too easy since you own everything, join us and we'll change your mind ! 🏴‍☠️

We've got a dedicated anti xeno wing now as well. Our guys play every day together while meeting in voice chat. If more into peaceful stuff, our BGS is going strong as well.

Just drop by our discord and be part of the Brotherhood !

We're up to 25 controlled systems and still recruiting.

1678589887450.png

After our heroic conquest of the multi billion system Ross 364, we've just quadrupled our population to 8 billion in our 26 controlled systems. Join the good fight and drop by our discord. Even if not planning to join the squadron, allies, diplomats, visitors etc. are always more than welcome.

About to expand into and take over our 27th system. Since we are an anarchy, it's always either control or retreat in all systems, due to constant influence loss from settlements. Thanks FDev for never bothering to fix this !

On the bright side, we never run out of things to do, and an Expansion is a big achievement for us, contrary to all other governments that keep auto expanding. Join up, especially if you enjoy the BGS and constantly fighting in wars ! :cool:

Are you still recruiting? My old squadron is no longer active, and I am thinking about looking for a new home.

Thanks.

Acid.

Are you still recruiting? My old squadron is no longer active, and I am thinking about looking for a new home.

Thanks.

Acid.
We are. Sorry I don't check the Forums regularly. Anyone interested in joining up, just drop by our discord and you'll always find someone hanging around.

In slightly related news. We just expanded to and took over our 28th system. It was a hard fought war against the Fednecks and we're always looking for more bros as well as allies. While everyone else lets their PMFs run on auto-pilot from time to time, in an anarchy PMF you'll never run out of stuff to do, nor ever get bored. :cool:

Top Bottom