Community Event / Creation The Buckyball Racing Club presents: Seven Sisters Speedway Remixed 17th - 27th June 3308 (Magic 8-Ball Championship, Race 5)

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
I can't believe I managed to hold on for second place, w00t. Huge congratulations to Captain-MD some very impressive flying there, I'm not sure I could have caught you even if I nailed every landing.

Two negative times in the Regulation class as well is truly impressive, as is the heat that Shaye and Sulu got their Cobras too. I didn't think anything over 300% was going to be feasibly possible, but it clearly was 😂

Once again a huge thanks to Raiko for organising and running this race, it's been great fun. Well done for everyone who braved the race, it is great to see so many people still taking part in the championship 😊

I hope I don't break you with the next one... you might was to practice landing on planets ;)

Holy cow, I never thought I'd have the best regulation Cobra Nuk's Coup de Grace speed! This race was definitely my best performance so far, by a country mile.
That's a very impressive speed to be going through the slot in the Cobra, with shields, let alone without them 😅

That's a very impressive speed to be going through the slot in the Cobra, with shields, let alone without them

Even though I practised a few times before starting the event, it was still pretty nerve wracking hurtling through the slot at ludicrous speed, and hoping I didn't botch the FA-off and flip, because it was already 23:15 on the closing day of the event and this attempt was my last possible attempt...

Even after half a dozen practise runs, none of which ended with my ship as a greasy stain on the back of the docking bay, it was still nervewracking!

#6 on the leaderboard

1656609927483.png

:cool:

Se7en Sisters Speedway Final Standings

Here are the confirmed final standings and points for round 5 of the Magic-8-Ball Championship.

Regulation Board.png

Unlimited Board.png

Thanks again for racing everyone, especially those who haven't participated in one of my races before, the Lonnigan Brothers have been bringing their madcap ideas to BRC events since the very beginning and they were delighted with the level of carnage this time - special thanks to @Fish172.

Next up from the Buckyball Racing Club is Round 6 of the Magic-8-Ball Championship - Chicken Run, hosted by @Ozric later this month.

Fat Tony and Little Nuk - together with elements of the Se7en Sisters Speedway - will be back sometime soon with The IronBucky II "Nuk's Revenge" a BRC Standing Challenge coming to the Odyssey universe later this year.

In the meantime, if anyone has any blooper videos (or even successful runs!) they'd like to share in the thread, the BRC's two favourite psychos would love to see them.

03Kiwi3.jpg

Fat Tony and Little Nuk - The Lonnigan Brothers

Last edited:
Top Bottom