The Club

The club don't actually exist in the game. At least, not visibly. Their "directors" are major figures within powerplay, but as they're all competing powers there's not really an in-game way of "supporting the club".

One of Drew's official fiction books details The Club - hence his video to draw attention to his book.

The club don't actually exist in the game. At least, not visibly. Their "directors" are major figures within powerplay, but as they're all competing powers there's not really an in-game way of "supporting the club".

One of Drew's official fiction books details The Club - hence his video to draw attention to his book.
The Club exist, but they're a secret organisation, you're not gonna see an option to pledge to support The Club or GalNet articles about their latest evil plans - just the effects of them. Starship One, Hengist's assassination, the NMLA, anything involving Sirius or the Thargoid War... their influence can be seen or inferred in quite a few storylines.

It's also highly unlikely that all the heads are Powerplay leaders, personally I'm dubious that any of them are, maybe LYR but whatever.

Any groups out there that support The Club? I saw a neat YouTube video about them. They seem like a cool group.
As for supporting the Club, that would just be trying to identify them and supporting the relevant factions or CG options as they appear - not easy to do in real time, but old examples might have been fighting for the NMLA or Jupiter Division. The narrative has been pretty slow on this front since the Titans though.

I'm not aware of any groups that (deliberately) support the Club for the sake of it. Some groups do support factions that the Club has used as proxies, like Sirius, but because they believed in that faction rather than because they wanted to help the Club. It would be interesting if such a group were to arise. The Club don't exactly need the help, though - anti-Club groups like the ACA are always recruiting instead ;)

Top Bottom