PvP THE END OF THE GRIEFER OF WYRD AFTER 2000 VICTIMS

Hard to get his conda rebuy back when he was flying a chieftain. Are you thinking of a different vid to the one that wa-

oh come on how the hell is that "naming and shaming"

Yes, and I'm pretty sure yes, but would need to double check on the Guardian MRPs.
Just tested. Got myself shot up with my shields off, guardian MRPs do still provide protection (or at least, they were taking damage while my second MRP wasn't) while being actively repaired.

Also played with testing the order that MRPs take damage in - with a GMRP in a C4 slot and a regular MRP in the C1 slot, the GMRP took damage first.
I also tested the order in which MRPs take damage.

20190726083719_1.jpg20190726083938_1.jpg

Using the gunship and corvette there - both have two MRPs fitted, the largest being a class 4. On the gunship, the large MRP is placed in one of the military slots with the small in a regular slot. On the corvette, they are both in regular slots.
The shipyard lists modules in order of the slots they're in - regular slots first, then restricted, then finally the planetary approach suite module.
For both these ships, I went to the nearest high-res with my shields off and picked a fight with the first pirate I saw carrying missiles.

20190726085009_1.jpg

In the corvette, the C4 MRP took damage first, with the C1 taking none at all.

20190726092525_1.jpg

In the gunship, it was the C2 that took damage first, and was rendered inoperable before the C4 started to take any damage.

Rule of thumb as far as I can tell from this and some other anecdotal reports from other players is that MRPs are damaged in the order that they are listed in the shipyard screen - regular slots first from largest to smallest, then military/restricted slots.

Now with this in mind I'm off to swap my gunship's modules around so the largest MRP is in a regular, non-restricted slot.

Last edited:
Just tested. Got myself shot up with my shields off, guardian MRPs do still provide protection (or at least, they were taking damage while my second MRP wasn't) while being actively repaired.

Nice to have the confirmation.

In the gunship, it was the C2 that took damage first, and was rendered inoperable before the C4 started to take any damage.

Rule of thumb as far as I can tell from this and some other anecdotal reports from other players is that MRPs are damaged in the order that they are listed in the shipyard screen - regular slots first from smallest to largest, then military/restricted slots.

Yeah, this aligns with what I observed here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...tion-regarding-mrp-depletion-priority.462102/

Top Bottom