THE FORMIDINE RIFT MYSTERY (Part 4)

That thing I posted was the crossword clue from Drew's video - I changed all the Latin Alphabet letters in the crossword into that alien script from the key (it's taken from a spoiler within a spoiler on page 1 on this forum thread):

1587991235824.png

Greetings commanders, I just uploaded a thread with my last exploration in the formidine rift, this time I found something, I have uploaded a 20 page pdf translated into English to be able to share with you my finding in smaidau.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes, I can't write English using google tr.

I encourage you to review it and to share your opinions on such an encounter.

also in the PDF you will find a link to dropbox with all the captures and material that I have been investigating during the course of the exploration.

For my part, I was looking into that toast. And, where it says "the mother of all galaxies" - well, I couldn't find any such person in mythology. However, I tried looking at the mother of the milky way. That gave me the following options from various earth cultures:

Bat
Hathor
Tiamal
Alcmene (or Alcmena)
Ops
Some unnamed lonely African girl of the southern cultures, who threw the ashes from the fire into the sky; because, she wanted to see her friends)
Of, at a stretch, Berenices.

On typing those into the Galmap, I found that, of those, Hathor is an existing system (one that I have, apparently, visiited), and so is Beta Comae Berenices. It is possible that there is a clue to Raxxla hidden somewhere in one of those two systems.

I always thought that referred to Cassiopea (along with the vain queen), particularly considering the other mythological references all remained within the same mythology rather than crossing cultures.

Polaris I think will need to be accessed before we can chase Raxxla down.

Well, I keep seeing posts that claim that the developers reckon that it is in the game and is findable, which suggests to me either that it is not in a permit locked region, or, if it is in a permit locked region, that it is currently possible to obtain the permit from somewhere, even by those who don't own the horizons expansion.

yep, and the brow of Cassiopia would fit with the north star as the constellation revolves around it facing it. I just have no idea how to get the permit

Cassiopeia, as far as I understand, was the mother of Andromeda. There is a star system called Andromeda; but, as far as I know, not a galaxy. That was why I looked into the mythology of the mother of the milky way.

Obviously, I meant within the Elite universe, in which the only galaxy that we know to exist is the milky way. The only mother of the milky way that I can find in mythology that has a system in the game named after her is Hathor.

Mind you, what would I know - I briefly toyed with the idea that perhaps the formidine rift that we know and love might be a red herring and that the dark wheel might have been referring to the break between the thorax and abdomen of MZ3 nebula. That whole Ant nebula - formidine connection, and what with the rift being a break. One day, I might actually go to Norma constellation and see if there is an MZ3 in game.

I've found reference to something on Hathor's brow in the Egytian pyramid texts (specifically, the recitation that is numbered 405 in James P. Allen The Ancient Pyramid texts, second edition) :

"Oh, sun! Oh, you of repletion! Oh, you of repletion! Oh, you of fertility! Oh, you of fertility! You are I, I am you,.
Uluate for me, uluate for my ka. You shine as me, I shine as you. Make me sound and I will make you sound, freshen me and I will freshen you.
I am that eye of yours that is on Hathor's brow, which turns fully back the years from me. I spend the night conceived and am born every day."

In Egyptian she would be a strong contender for the mother of the milky way galaxy. I would refer you to in the below toast:

To the jewel that burns on the brow of the mother of galaxies! To the whisperer in witchspace, the siren of the deepest void! The parent's grief, the lover's woe, and the yearning of our vagabond hearts. To Raxxla!

I reckon it's one possible avenue towards Raxxla

I've found reference to something on Hathor's brow in the Egytian pyramid texts (specifically, the recitation that is numbered 405 in James P. Allen The Ancient Pyramid texts, second edition) :

"Oh, sun! Oh, you of repletion! Oh, you of repletion! Oh, you of fertility! Oh, you of fertility! You are I, I am you,.
Uluate for me, uluate for my ka. You shine as me, I shine as you. Make me sound and I will make you sound, freshen me and I will freshen you.
I am that eye of yours that is on Hathor's brow, which turns fully back the years from me. I spend the night conceived and am born every day."

In Egyptian she would be a strong contender for the mother of the milky way galaxy. I would refer you to in the below toast:

To the jewel that burns on the brow of the mother of galaxies! To the whisperer in witchspace, the siren of the deepest void! The parent's grief, the lover's woe, and the yearning of our vagabond hearts. To Raxxla!

I reckon it's one possible avenue towards Raxxla

In ancient Egypt, the existence of galaxies was not yet known.

less than 100 years ago it was discovered that andromeda was not a nebula but a galaxy and therefore we discovered that we were in the milky way.

See yonder, lo, the Galaxye,
Which men clepeth the Milky Wey,
For hit is whyt: and somme, parfey,
Callen hit Watlinge Strete:
That ones was y-brent with hete,
Whan the sonnes sone, the rede,
That highte Pheton, wolde lede
Algate his fader cart, and gye.
The cart-hors gonne wel espye
That he ne coude no governaunce,
And gonne for to lepe and launce,
And beren him now up, now doun,