The great big Odyssey Screenshots thread

20211110022849_1.jpg

Good evening CMDRs,

When a fellow CMDR is in need - especially a fellow Fatherhood CMDR - I answer the call!
YRkQ172.png

The TFS Venture is out making a restock of a Special Ops Carrier!
q0zVoUL.png

Then we have the Community Goal!
ZayFsEC.png

I have an idea in my mind about the ideal ship (for me) to do some heavy-duty multirole deployments... So - back to Jameson

IgDToiN.png

I introduce the TFS Saul of Tarsus

Why? Because it can take a beating, yet deliver the message! Don't mess with this wee beastie!
IUEh8qw.png

Efficient Quad burst lasers with Scramble Spectrum! Triple Seeker Missiles with Drag! SLF and multicannons to finish off. SRV and Limpets to pick up the remains!
5hVxv1O.png

Armoured to the teeth, and in the process of being engineered to taste...

GngjurE.png

and a jump range of around 36-39lys makes this a tough all rounder. Between 500-600Mcr!

o7

I was out in the black salvaging some personal effects in the COL 285 Sector PE-G c11-6 sector when I noticed my first landable thin-atmospheric world, Col 285 Sector PE-G c11-6 3. It is a frozen world with a .01 atmosphere of thin argon. I had to land and celebrate the occasion with a drink at one of the local surface ports.

ceiVYM6.png

I really wish we could sit down to relax a bit. :)

After a space martini or two...or three, it was time for one last flight through the argon before heading home:

em6hJdl.jpg

And they say EDO brings nothing that would interest Horizons' players...

Last edited:
That's a good lookin little ship! :love:
Thanks! I started a new character for Odyssey, so it's back to the ol' Sidewinder for me. Think I'll stay in it until Patch 9 drops. It's too easy to rush past it to another ship. :)

New screenshot:

ZF9cHIj.png

Bibeau Liberty planetary port. I was there to pick up a package.

(This was one of those poorly optimized planetary settlements. The FPS ranged from 25-33 fps for some inexplicable reason on GeForce Now. There is a reason why I am avoiding combat missions on planets at the moment! Bring on Patch 9!)

Last edited:
It's really the only sensible thing to do. If its done safely, therapeutically, there's no danger involved.
I have one named "Doom Bucket", Its safely tucked away in a station, somewhere, ever since its maiden voyage of a couple sessions a few months back...

Elite: Dangerless

Back
Top Bottom