The great big Odyssey Screenshots thread

Synuefe EU-Q c21-10 A 3

Saving some ammo by using the Manticore Tormentor, two shots are enough here :)

1.jpg

Playing with my rocket launcher :devilish:

2.jpg

Never tire of things exploding 🤯

3.jpg

And out of the darkness sudenly comes the light :)

4.jpg

Looks brilliant :cool:

5.jpg

And one shot is enough to bring down the relic if you have the Tormentor

6.jpg

Shoots right through 😉

7.jpg

o7

Last edited:
CMDR's Log - Deeply Uninteresting Expedition - Stardate 220917

Previously

I don't know why people struggle with "What is six times seven nine?"

We took the opportunity to do some asteroid belt core mining (did you even know that was a thing?)
Belt Mining

A couple of close encounters:
Small Gap
Through the Gap

Always a pleasant experience gathering valuable biologicals:
Dolphin Approach
Bacteria
Chariot Spelfie
Dolphin Rising

We could not have planned this carrier parking spot better if we tried:
CMDRs Quarters

Give yourself a moment. Do you see it?
When You See It

Anyway, tending to the affairs of mice and men... see you in the black! o7

Next

Last edited:
...also much easier to aim/hit than with an SRV!

Is this working with relics, btw - they seem impossible to collect with SRV recently?

For me it was a bit different like Thargoid link was hard to pick up, (turning the cargo scope off and on again used to work) and the Unclassified Relic did make my srv get some hiccups on the way between the thargoid site and ship, like every time the srv got damage from corrosion it started to spin like 90 to 180 degrees and it didn't matter if I was in the air 🤪

• Like (+1)
Reactions: ]M[
For me it was a bit different like Thargoid link was hard to pick up, (turning the cargo scope off and on again used to work) and the Unclassified Relic did make my srv get some hiccups on the way between the thargoid site and ship, like every time the srv got damage from corrosion it started to spin like 90 to 180 degrees and it didn't matter if I was in the air 🤪
Think I recall that I could release the Relic with a plasma weapon on foot, but that they had become oddly immune to the SRV dual-repeater… then, while it’s much easier to shoot open panels on foot to release Guardian tech components etc, the SRV had trouble targeting/collecting them…

…anyhow, it’s nice to revisit some of these places on foot - or with a Scorpion :)

CMDR's Log - Deeply Uninteresting Expedition - Stardate 220918

Previously

We took time to mine some void opals before continuing our journey. An overlap allows us to dig out 100t to support future exploration.
TFS Nostromo

I really like my T10s, even if the Galaxy gives it the finger!
The Finger by Anthony Sheehy, on Flickr

For some reason, we have seen a number of these phenomena in the last few days - close fast moons. This one orbits once every seven and a half hours. It's not going to break any records.
Close Orbit

This one is volcanically active. While I am here, the thought occurs me to bring the carrier in.
A little active

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
Arrival
So far, the only oddity is that the carrier sits in orbital supercruise.

Carry on! Situation normal. o7

Next

Last edited:
Think I recall that I could release the Relic with a plasma weapon on foot, but that they had become oddly immune to the SRV dual-repeater… then, while it’s much easier to shoot open panels on foot to release Guardian tech components etc, the SRV had trouble targeting/collecting them…

…anyhow, it’s nice to revisit some of these places on foot - or with a Scorpion :)

I'm starting to remember now, The thirty relics I've shot down with my SRV, two of them I had a problem with "like shooting something solid stuck".

Glad to hear that I'am not alone with bugs :p

• Like (+1)
Reactions: ]M[
Top Bottom