The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

EDIT: Also you can use Inara to search for equipment nearby but it only gives you the chance that they will have high grade in stock but its good to know which vendors can even sell the specific items your missing, like manticore vendors etc.
I did not know that. That is hugely helpful, thank you.

LTT 2151

Noriega Station:
G2 Zenith, Faster Handling
G2 Intimidator, no mods
G3 Artemis, Faster Shield Regen
G2 Artemis, no mods

Charonium

Eskridge Terminal
G3 Artemis, no mods

Agastani

Oppenheimer Keep:
G3 Zenith, Scope

Gwaelod

Veach Gateway:
G3 Intimidator, Faster Handling
G2 Zenith, no mods
G2 Dominator, no mods

Meikle Hub:
G3 Intimidator, no mods
G2 Artemis, Extra Ammo
G2 Dominator, no mods

Last edited:
Oh and regarding you earlier question about if there's any sort of pattern to stuff appearing, the only things I've seen when browsing for help was that High grade Manticore/Dom suits are more likely to be in systems at war, and economy systems in Boom have a higher chance of high Grade but I've not seen/nor can confirm this myself, other than that the weekly restock is the only concrete thing I've read (Think It was Wed so best time to check is early Thurs) :)

EDIT: Also you can use Inara to search for equipment nearby but it only gives you the chance that they will have high grade in stock but its good to know which vendors can even sell the specific items your missing, like manticore vendors etc.
Can you give a step by step guide as to how to use Inara to find stuff.

Ta.

Steve

Go here: https://inara.cz/elite/outfitting/#tab_outfittingequip

Choose which bit of kit you're looking for, then on the page that opens, simply copy the system name into your galaxy map, then go to the station(s) named. If it reads the wrong system for your current location, hit "change search" and type in where you are manually, then search again.

I'm skipping the ones that say low or very low chance.

Go here: https://inara.cz/elite/outfitting/#tab_outfittingequip

Choose which bit of kit you're looking for, then on the page that opens, simply copy the system name into your galaxy map, then go to the station(s) named. If it reads the wrong system for your current location, hit "change search" and type in where you are manually, then search again.

I'm skipping the ones that say low or very low chance.
As it is only a chance and most appear average, then this may not be very useful.

Steve

Depends on how much effort you're prepared to put into it. If you're already spending time searching anyway, it's an enormous improvement over stopping at every station you pass, or searching each station in each system systematically.

Depends on how much effort you're prepared to put into it. If you're already spending time searching anyway, it's an enormous improvement over stopping at every station you pass, or searching each station in each system systematically.
In the early days of Ody when looking for my holy grail, I occasionally checked 100+ systems per week. These days I tend to just check places that I am visiting anyway, not that I have the need for anything, but can post the good stuff found. Thoroughly searching a system, especially one with a dozen stores is often fruitful.

Given the number of places rated average chance of finding the item, my experience tells me that the odds are low to find what is being sought.

Oh, and the good stuff may already have been found and bought by someone else.

Steve

CD-55 1514

Kendrick Hub:
G3 Zenith, Audio Masking
G2 Artemis, no mods

Okinura

Wright Station:
G3 Dominator, no mods

Izanagi

Makinov Ring:
G3 P-15, no mods

Wilcutt Hub:
G3 Zenith, Greater Accuracy
G2 Tormentor, no mods
G2 Maverick, no mods

Last edited:
BORR

Armstrong City

Artemis Suit G3 w/ Reduced Too Battery consumption
Dominator Suit G3
TK Eclipse G3

Grover Terminal
Artemis Suit G3

Garriott Orbital
Dominator Suit G2 w/ Enhanced Tracking
Dominator Suit G2 w/ Damage Resistance
Karma P-15 G2 w/ Noise Supressor

Dirac Terminal
Artemis Suit G2 w/ Increased Jump Assist
Karma L6 G2
TK Zenith G3

53 CHI CETI:

Desargues Gateway (outpost):
  • G2 Artemis with Increased Sprint Duration
  • G2 Tormentor with Improved Hip Fire Accuracy

Rawn Ring (outpost):
  • G3 Maverick with no mods
  • G2 Maverick with Improved Battery Capacity

Farouk Gateway (outpost)
  • G2 Tormentor, no mods
  • G2 Intimidator, no mods

(FYI, all of these are some 20k+ Ls away from main star)

Last edited:
Aruru

Ford Station:
G3 Maverick, no mods
G2 Maverick, Night Vision

Ross 42:
Pythagoras Dock
G3 P-15, no mods

Last edited:
It worked! Finally found my Executioner, by going through the Inara list of possible sites of Average likelihood. And it even has a scope; just have to add headshot at some point.

25 D2 CANCRI:

Doi Station:
  • G3 Artemis with Extra Ammo Capacity
  • G2 Artemis, no mods
  • G3 Karma P-15, no mods

Bosch Enterprise (outpost):
  • G2 Dominator with Reduced Battery Consumption

Lysenko Dock (outpost):
  • G3 Zenith, no mods

Back
Top Bottom