The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

Macabi - Read Orbital https://eddb.io/system/13011

sA66QXI.png

1632673250279.png

Both the G3 shotgun with stowed reload, and the G3 maverick with reduced tool battery consumption are available at the same place.

But... they are 120k000ls from the primary star. Expect a travel time of ten to fifteen minutes.

System: LP 91-140
Outpost: Parise Hub

It's the first outpost around the third star. You really gotta want these badly.
An outpost held by a religious minor faction -- I guess weapons are part of their religion.

Due to the supercruise time -- be a good sport and tell when you're going to be grabbing them.
The lurkers that don't have a forum account should just ignore these two, ok? -Cheers!

View attachment 264979
Both the G3 shotgun with stowed reload, and the G3 maverick with reduced tool battery consumption are available at the same place.

But... they are 120k000ls from the primary star. Expect a travel time of ten to fifteen minutes.

System: LP 91-140
Outpost: Parise Hub

It's the first outpost around the third star. You really gotta want these badly.
An outpost held by a religious minor faction -- I guess weapons are part of their religion.

Due to the supercruise time -- be a good sport and tell when you're going to be grabbing them.
The lurkers that don't have a forum account should just ignore these two, ok? -Cheers!
I'm en route to LP 91-140 right now, this will be gone in about 15min (y)

Nijuna, Potez Station
G3 Karma P-15 (no mods)
G2 Oppressor (no mods)
G2 Maverick (no mods)

Adnoartina, Kojima Hub
G3 Artemis (no mods)

Last edited:
Raman, Reichelt Station
G2 Intimidator (no mods)
G2 Dominator (no mods)

G2 Dominator (no mods) (yes a second one for the other one since the first visitor didn't bother to say (s)he took it already)

Last edited:
If anyone still wants a maverick and intimidator, both G3, relocate yourself to NLTT 18561 system, Wilcutt Terminal. It's gone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom