Artemis Grade 2 faster shield regen
TK Zenith Grade 2 Stability

Cabassones - Vela City
G2 Artemis Suit (Increased Battery Cap) - 2.25mil
G2 Dominator Suit
Sells E-breaches

Kartam - Wohler Platform
G2 Maverick Suit
Sells E-breaches (I think, I'm full tho)
But that's not the main reason I highlight this system, it's an Anarchy - Outbreak system with a reactivation mission for Navarro Metallurgic at Kartam B 1 which has a ton of interesting and rare goods and mats, including Push and Hush. This makes it great for new players to farm for materials, though it's Med Security with a ton of scavs, so bring a couple of scarabs and power the base to stop more dropships coming in. Make sure to pick up a reactivation mission if you want to get data and an easier time getting around, be sure to turn off alarms if those annoy you and just be wary of the Jail bug if you die on-foot before using the power regulator. I'll be sticking around and farming it till reset as I need push to unlock one of the first engineers and doing reactivation missions for another.

Last edited:
Cabassones - Vela City
G2 Artemis Suit (Increased Battery Cap) - 2.25mil
G2 Dominator Suit
Sells E-breaches

Kartam - Wohler Platform
G2 Maverick Suit
Sells E-breaches (I think, I'm full tho)
But that's not the main reason I highlight this system, it's an Anarchy - Outbreak system with a reactivation mission for Navarro Metallurgic at Kartam B 1 which has a ton of interesting and rare goods and mats, including Push and Hush. This makes it great for new players to farm for materials, though it's Med Security with a ton of scavs, so bring a couple of scarabs and power the base to stop more dropships coming in. Make sure to pick up a reactivation mission if you want to get data and an easier time getting around, be sure to turn off alarms if those annoy you and just be wary of the Jail bug if you die on-foot before using the power regulator. I'll be sticking around and farming it till reset as I need push to unlock one of the first engineers and doing reactivation missions for another.
Push is also quite common inside the containers in Irregular Markers. Larceny missions from the concourse will spawn and signpost an IM site. Also good for weapon schematics.

For the Scavengers, I'm not a big fan of the SRV personally. A dumbfire missile rack (or even better advanced rack with its extra ammo) or two will clear out ground forces in a deactivated settlement quite easily untillyou're comfortable taking them on face to face.
Reinforcements can still arrive even after the power is on. If you have a security level (which you get automatically get with a restore mission, or you can often scan from a corpse) make sure that you don't turn off authorisation scans. If additional scavengers do turn up, you can duck into secure doors for cover and they can't follow.

Jandaquiya

Laird Refinery
G2 Dominator - Enhanced Tracking
G3 Karma C-44 - no mods

Mitchison Penal Colony
G3 Dominator - Combat Movement Speed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom