The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

So disclaimer, I'm not the one that grabbed these. I'm here looking for something else and happened to see this and looked to see what stations/system you were talking about, half expecting something like Hutton or wherever that was Master Chef's are sold.

1,993 Ls isn't far at all, in fact I'd say that's rather short for in-system distances. Also Telin is owned and actively worked by Simbad Regime, a very large player group. Nor is Telin remotely remote. I used to BGS for them before founding my own faction and I have been to each of the bases in question many many times during routine BGS. I, like many others check Pioneer at every station I land at just in case it something I need or something someone else in my group needs. (and a lot of player groups, Simbad included have their own gear sharing threads in their Discords). It's not a stretch at all that both may have been picked up by someone seeing them independent of this thread.

Of course if you see info on something here and take it, say you took it. But not everyone sees stuff from here.
Indeed, for myself a long supercruise worth mentioning would be more than 5000ls.

Got the message loud and clear thank/ If I post I get flamed for the stuff not being there. If I PM I am needy. Well who needs this. No more posts ftom me,

So disclaimer, I'm not the one that grabbed these. I'm here looking for something else and happened to see this and looked to see what stations/system you were talking about, half expecting something like Hutton or wherever that was Master Chef's are sold.

1,993 Ls isn't far at all, in fact I'd say that's rather short for in-system distances. Also Telin is owned and actively worked by Simbad Regime, a very large player group. Nor is Telin remotely remote. I used to BGS for them before founding my own faction and I have been to each of the bases in question many many times during routine BGS. I, like many others check Pioneer at every station I land at just in case it something I need or something someone else in my group needs. (and a lot of player groups, Simbad included have their own gear sharing threads in their Discords). It's not a stretch at all that both may have been picked up by someone seeing them independent of this thread.

Of course if you see info on something here and take it, say you took it. But not everyone sees stuff from here.

Indeed, for myself a long supercruise worth mentioning would be more than 5000ls.
Got the message loud and clear thanks.

Got the message loud and clear thank/ If I post I get flamed for the stuff not being there. If I PM I am needy. Well who needs this. No more posts ftom me,
Do what you feel is the right thing to do for the community.

CMDRs cannot blame you if something is not there, even when the location is by PM only. There is always the chance that a random CMDR will pick up. The chance of this happening is reduced the further from the more player populated/more travelled through systems.

You are supporting the community by whichever means you post found stuff.

For the complainers: Spend a bit more time looking for stuff yourself if you are not already doing so.

Steve 07.

Volungu

Jemison Refinery:
G3 Artemis Suit (no mods)
G2 Karma P-15 pistol (no mods)

Cabrera Horizons:
G2 Dominator Suit (NIGHT VISION)
2x G2 Karma C-44 carbine (no mods)

Hogan Point:
G3 TK Zenith pistol (no mods)
G2 Dominator (no mods)

Volungu

Jemison Refinery:
G3 Artemis Suit (no mods)
G2 Karma P-15 pistol (no mods)

Cabrera Horizons:
G2 Dominator Suit (NIGHT VISION)
2x G2 Karma C-44 carbine (no mods)

Hogan Point:
G3 TK Zenith pistol (no mods)
G2 Dominator (no mods)
Picked up the G3 Artemis. Thank you!
G2 Karma P-15 is still there.

Brivitt
Parsons Terminal
G2 Maverick and a G3 Maverick
G2 oppressor

Georg Bothe City
G2 Maverick
G3 Karma AR50

Last edited:
Fossum Terminal, Ross 780

Edit: Sorry for overlay
1664283794895.png

Do what you feel is the right thing to do for the community.

CMDRs cannot blame you if something is not there, even when the location is by PM only. There is always the chance that a random CMDR will pick up. The chance of this happening is reduced the further from the more player populated/more travelled through systems.

You are supporting the community by whichever means you post found stuff.

For the complainers: Spend a bit more time looking for stuff yourself if you are not already doing so.

Steve 07.

The blame is not with the person posting the items up, the blame lies with the commanders who pick up items but do not post that the item is now gone.

It happens a lot, but it's human nature to be a bit lazy. Not excusing those peeps, just saying it's to be expected.

I think, the one person who gets to decide how to post here is the one who does the finding. This is a thread that lives from people willing to invest the time and effort to share their findings, and nobody else has a right to decide whether or not the way they do is is right, wrong or fair. Get it together, people.

Absolutely. I post open, not PM, but I see no reason to be upset at anyone who decides to go the PM route. It's not the most difficult thing in the world to send a PM. And even if you get naught from it, you've lost nothing but 20 seconds of time on a forum.

Peeps need to understand that they're not entitled to anything. The people posting here are being kind to others, they're not obligated in any way toward anyone.

Top Bottom