The Great Pre-Upgraded Gear Sharing is Caring Thread

Also, there are 3 outposts in Tau Sagittarii that I haven't checked as I'm in a large ship
No excuse*. Hop into an APEX and check out all the stations. It's what most of us do. Whatever size ship we are in. Why drive yourself when you can take an uber! Makes those planetary landings less of a chore.

* Not seriously, meant in a banter sort of way between fellow CMDRs.

Steve 07.

No excuse*. Hop into an APEX and check out all the stations. It's what most of us do. Whatever size ship we are in. Why drive yourself when you can take an uber! Makes those planetary landings less of a chore.

* Not seriously, meant in a banter sort of way between fellow CMDRs.

Steve 07.
Haha I thought about it but I like flying my own ships too much (and I wasn't waiting for a transfer just to shop around in-system). Only time I used Apex was for Domino Green. Also, I appreciate the disclaimer lol.

Whatever rich pickings lie at those outposts is my gift by forfeit I guess haha.

Last edited:
@ Kwolek Hub in Tau Sagittarii (NOTE: station is over 20,000 ls from main star)
G2 Artemis, no mod
G2 Dominator, no mod
G2 Manticore Oppressor

Also, there are 3 outposts in Tau Sagittarii that I haven't checked as I'm in a large ship, so if anyone drops in to pick up any of my other postings for the system, feel free to continue your shopping at the outposts and let others know if there's anything you don't need.
Hahn Terminal had a G3 Dom w/ Backpack, but I picked it up.

@ Ballard Landing in Alchita

G3 Maverick - no mods

-------------------------------------

@Galiano Relay in Alchita

G3 Maverick - no mods
TK Zenith - no mods

ps: 400k ls supercruise travel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom