The Haunted House

Didn't say it the other day but your english is not bad at all EEG!

I did not know that [ugh]

Yup, if you are trying to make interiors with the building, forget trying to use the blueprint system, 1000 pieces is just too low, and I dont mean them adding 1500 in the future, I mean they need to put a limit of 5000 minimum.

But the biggest problem is, there needs to be an option to copy around the park large structures with pieces (even if you cant share them becuase of a limit), becuase the blueprint system of copying only for you is tedious and has the silly limit.

If we can save whole parks, cannot you not upload the park with just the house in and we take that and save it locally as blueprint? That way we avoid the 1000 piece limit?

If we can save whole parks, cannot you not upload the park with just the house in and we take that and save it locally as blueprint? That way we avoid the 1000 piece limit?

Thats the problem, the limit is not only for sharing, you can't save a non sharing blueprint for you only either if it surpasses more than 1000 pieces. You can select it all and move it around, but not copy it more than once, and much less share it around your parks.

Didn't say it the other day but your english is not bad at all EEG!

Yup, if you are trying to make interiors with the building, forget trying to use the blueprint system, 1000 pieces is just too low, and I dont mean them adding 1500 in the future, I mean they need to put a limit of 5000 minimum.

But the biggest problem is, there needs to be an option to copy around the park large structures with pieces (even if you cant share them becuase of a limit), becuase the blueprint system of copying only for you is tedious and has the silly limit.

Thats the problem, the limit is not only for sharing, you can't save a non sharing blueprint for you only either if it surpasses more than 1000 pieces. You can select it all and move it around, but not copy it more than once, and much less share it around your parks.

Like yo said. The 1000 pieces limit seems a bit excessive to me. Any decent building with interiors as you said would be way more than 1000. I suposse I could delete everything in the park except for the haunted house and share the park, but looks a little bit odd share a park for just one building. I hope they will think about changing the limit in the future. Maybe the limmit exist to protect the workshop for being the same 3 masive buildings just slightly modified. I don´t know.

Top Bottom