The herbivore pack is too cute! I love it! 😍

I wonder what the implications for smaller dinosaurs are now that Dryosaurus and Homocephalae are happening. Shortly after launch the devs had said nothing smaller than Dilophosaurus, then 6 months later Troodon, and now a little over a year out these two. I won't say Compies are coming, but there's a wealth of dinosaurs that just became serious possibilities.

We will have to wait and see what is in store for tomorrow. I was surprised to see how small those guys are, especially the homalocephale.
I like if it gets smaller. That means they are slowly pushing the limits they made. Can’t wait to see what the future has in store.

I love it!

Some remarks:
  • I noticed the dig sites for Dryosaurus and Homalocephale are switched
  • I hope Dryosaurus has dig sites in both North America as well as Africa as it does IRL.
  • The Nigersaurus is a real chunky boi!
  • Very nice to have some really small herbivores. Lets hope this is a sign of more small dinosaurs to come.

Last edited:
I'm so glad that the Operation Genesis family has finally been completely reunited. However I am a bit bummed that it has Nigersaurus instead of Amargasaurus, though with Niger in as a template Amarga shouldn't be too hard to put in later.

Really excited to finally have new small herbivores! Now I can have dryosaurus running around my Jurassic exhibits! Really like nigersaurus too, im curious to see how big it is compared to other dinos. Maybe a little bit bigger than a cerapsid? Regardless they are going to look really cool sweeping their heads around!

I'm so glad that the Operation Genesis family has finally been completely reunited. However I am a bit bummed that it has Nigersaurus instead of Amargasaurus, though with Niger in as a template Amarga shouldn't be too hard to put in later.

I wouldnt worry. I would think that Amarga is a shoo in by now. What I am really curious is what they are going to do with pachyrhino/charono/mussaurus. Are they going to be that mysterious "third" dlc that will be released or will they be part of the '93 dlc?

I wouldnt worry. I would think that Amarga is a shoo in by now. What I am really curious is what they are going to do with pachyrhino/charono/mussaurus. Are they going to be that mysterious "third" dlc that will be released or will they be part of the '93 dlc?
That is the question. As far as I know the two dinosaurs from the original novel/movie we're still missing are Othnelia and Hyspilophodont, so we might see them in the JP93 DLC. Rino, Charono, and Muss could be the mystery DLC.

Maybe in the future they will add a water feeder for certain herbivores like nigersaurus. Unless I am mistaken I think it was believed that nigersaurus ate water plants which is why it evolved the way it did.

the homalophephale is supposed to be in the Mongolia dig site and dryosaurus is supposed to be in the dig site they put homalophephale
I believe there was a mixup in the trailer.

The two dinosaur fossils are swapped but if you read the text underneath the fossils, it says that the homalocephale is from Mongolia, and the dryosaurus is from USA. So we could expect them in their correct locations in the game :)

Glad you're excited for the new dinosaurs!

The unlisted trailer did have some errors which have now been rectified in the live launch trailer :)

That's great to hear how quality control continues outside of the game :)

I don’t wish to be a bother but I want to ask how is the progress with the dlc released on psn. I find myself refreshing the psn app to see if it gets sorted out every now and then and I feel it may come out way later than expected.

That's great to hear how quality control continues outside of the game :)

I don’t wish to be a bother but I want to ask how is the progress with the dlc released on psn. I find myself refreshing the psn app to see if it gets sorted out every now and then and I feel it may come out way later than expected.
There are some issues with the EU PSN Store momentarily.
Notice for PS4 EU Players
We are aware of a delay with the availability of the Herbivore Dinosaur Pack in European regions and are currently investigating the cause. We will update you as soon as we have more information. Thank you for your patience. Update 1.10 including sandbox mode on all islands is available for everyone to download now!

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
I find myself refreshing the psn app to see if it gets sorted out every now and then and I feel it may come out way later than expected.

We understand how frustrating the delay to PS4 is, we're working on getting it sorted as quickly as possible but I wouldn't keep checking the store (it'll drive you crazy!), instead, keep an eye out on the forum and our social media, as these are the places we'll be posting more news as soon as we have it.

Once again, apologies for the inconvenience, the last thing anyone wants is for people to not be able to try out the new dinosaurs.

We understand how frustrating the delay to PS4 is, we're working on getting it sorted as quickly as possible but I wouldn't keep checking the store (it'll drive you crazy!), instead, keep an eye out on the forum and our social media, as these are the places we'll be posting more news as soon as we have it.

Once again, apologies for the inconvenience, the last thing anyone wants is for people to not be able to try out the new dinosaurs.

Hey! Yeah, it is a bit frustrating as these are the cutest dinosaurs I have ever seen, but I understand. :)
I will try my best to be patient until it gets sorted out. No need to apologise, sometimes things get out of control when we least expect them to. And that.... is chaos theory. :cool:

Top Bottom