General / Off-Topic The Hive declares war on Corona virus

Huh? That thing happened over one thousand years ago. Historic records from that era tell people panicked a little, it was over in a few months and the summer was very nice, lots of parties everywhere. Many interesting sociology articles were written in the following years. Of course, this was all before octopuses gained sentience and launched coordinated attacks against the global fishing industry, later focusing on their own space program and unique kind of deep sea poetry in syllabic metre, which reportedly was very strange.
Huh? That happened over a thousand years ago. Historical records from that time report that some people panicked and bought toilet paper, others stocked up on live ammunition. Many interesting studies have been written on cultural change and human behavior in the time before dolphins and octopuses gained sentience and launched coordinated attacks against cruise liners and submarines, later focusing on their own space program and deep sea poetry in syllabic metre.

Note that team tallies may not update well, as the Folding@Home project is a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

:D S

Moon dog

Banned
View attachment 165950
Keeping it real, one of The Hive's command group is a scientist and is working on a cure in a lab around the clock. We're very proud of him and thus the parallels.
Stay safe out there commanders and fly dangerously in here instead!

For Humanity!
If u survived swine flue ur more in likley to survive corna virus

It looks like in the past few hours they have spun up a lot more server capacity. No more waiting for work units!

It looks like all the COVID-19 work units are getting addressed, as I'm also seeing WUs for the other projects -- and that's totally fine.

The misses threw her gaming rig into the hat.
Untitled21.png

Wow I just saw this, I have 2 servers and 4 computers... yeah these will be joining the chewing of data

This even helped with Ebola omg. How cool, anything I can do to help.. oh yes

I'm in team 242507 as well. The 2080ti chews through the WUs

Nice, its interesting to see the packages being worked on.

Top Bottom