The Hunt For Theta Seven - You Could Win 750,000,000 Cr!

For that, you need to hack a dutch government installation.

wnt0Muq.jpeg
"I hacked Theta 7 and all I got was lifelong paranoia and threats of death"

I'd be surprised if the Far God Cult itself had any connection to NMLA beyond "you can show up and join and they won't ask questions about your past", "they also have numeric designations instead of names so he feels at home", and "no-one looks too closely at the creepy nihilist cultists".

The NMLA's benefactors, I suspect are people with rather more resources and more connections to Imperial politics.
I've suspected lately that the Senate's offer to protect Hadrian is part of their* plan to get rid of Nova Imperium.

* "they" being some group of Imperial power players, so to speak. Somebody has been using the NMLA/Theta Group to further an agenda that T7 is not aware of...

Which leads to puzzles that are basically solved minutes after they are released and everyone who was offline at the time complains they are being excluded from taking part because they are so easy to solve. FDEV can't win in this regard, either they take a while to solve and everyone gets a go but people complain because they are to hard, or they are solved instantly because they are so easy and people complain because it's was basically a nothing event.
Not necessarily. They could have generated puzzles where each commander has a different set of data to solve, leading to a different system.

I've suspected lately that the Senate's offer to protect Hadrian is part of their* plan to get rid of Nova Imperium.

* "they" being some group of Imperial power players, so to speak. Somebody has been using the NMLA/Theta Group to further an agenda that T7 is not aware of...
Gran Gran Torval has a direct connection to T7 via Titus Torval who is the head cheese in Imperial security. If indeed Imperial intelligence did spring Theta group at Serene Harbour then it makes sense in a way Zemina getting her affairs in order because T7 is...a bit angry right now for being ratted out.

There has been some discussion about which ship he could have fled to (of the 3 Fargod megaships) for myself I put my money on the Perdition simply due to this log from its comms array :

Aboard this vessel we practise the holiest of rituals, imbibe the purest ichor of xenokind, and perform the most agonising sacrifices. By proving we are worthy, we shall surely hasten Its coming!

Ichor of xenokind suggests to me the corrosive liquid that thargoids excrete / explode into. we also know he was covered in burns and scars so its possible he was a fargod cultist from the start?

And there it is! Congratulations Commander, you'll find the Credits in your account soon. If we have any issues tracking you down, we'll send you a message!
Mr. Cocken,

I am honored to have been able to provide information that will hopefully lead to the capture of Theta Seven, and I would like to recognize and thank all of my Pilot's Federation colleagues who helped in the effort.

I have always sympathized with the Marlinist cause and wish them well in their noble goal to restore the Republic of Achenar. However, the actions of Theta Seven and the NMLA only represent a perverse corruption of Marlinist ideals. The hateful and indiscriminate murders on 11 March 3307 are crimes for which humanity cries out for justice! Justice is why I assisted with this investigation, not the money.

If possible, I would like the entire reward to be used to establish a scholarship fund for the families of the victims of the 11 March terrorist attacks. Perhaps the scholarship program could also sponsor qualified candidates for Pilot's Federation commissions. Through education, people of all allegiances can rise above the ignorance and hatred embodied by the NMLA and work toward a brighter future for humanity.

o7,
CMDR Therion Cygni

If possible, I would like the entire reward to be used to establish a scholarship fund for the families of the victims of the 11 March terrorist attacks. Perhaps the scholarship program could also sponsor qualified candidates for Pilot's Federation commissions. Through education, people of all allegiances can rise above the ignorance and hatred embodied by the NMLA and work toward a brighter future for humanity.

o7,
CMDR Therion Cygni

Mr. Cocken,

I am honored to have been able to provide information that will hopefully lead to the capture of Theta Seven, and I would like to recognize and thank all of my Pilot's Federation colleagues who helped in the effort.

I have always sympathized with the Marlinist cause and wish them well in their noble goal to restore the Republic of Achenar. However, the actions of Theta Seven and the NMLA only represent a perverse corruption of Marlinist ideals. The hateful and indiscriminate murders on 11 March 3307 are crimes for which humanity cries out for justice! Justice is why I assisted with this investigation, not the money.

o7,
CMDR Therion Cygni

Just for our records, could you confirm your whereabouts on the night of the 11 March 3307?

I'm kind of tempted to make my own in-game puzzle now. Using a FC, the reward could be a ridiculously-low sell price on high-value cargo, or even ridiculously-high buy price on something cheap. Not sure what other options are possible for in-game rewarding from one CMDR to another. I've already figured out a way of having an in-game data source without any special help from fdev, so got that bit covered. Hmm...

Interesting! I was just at Burkin Terminal a couple of hours ago. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. However, when I scanned their data point, their defenses opened fire. I didn't get a chance to listen for any unusual sounds as I quickly tucked tail and retreated in my SRV!
I came back and I did a new record...
https://soundcloud.com/axelandre42%2Ftheta-7-second-record This one is unmodified, if anyone can help, I allowed downloads from Soundcloud.

Thanks.

Could you imagine things like that, hear me out... Happened IN THE GAME.
Like a REAL HUNT across the galaxy with many conflict zones to win (space and on foot), many jumps and many other stuff.
With NEW stuff, big events that everyone could participate.
Wow... What a dream...
So, let's get back to the grind. Same things to to, same cgs.
I have so many suits and weapons to upgrade.

Could you imagine things like that, hear me out... Happened IN THE GAME.
Like a REAL HUNT across the galaxy with many conflict zones to win (space and on foot), many jumps and many other stuff.
With NEW stuff, big events that everyone could participate.
Wow... What a dream...
So, let's get back to the grind. Same things to to, same cgs.
I have so many suits and weapons to upgrade.

Like... you mean... Salome?

Which leads to puzzles that are basically solved minutes after they are released and everyone who was offline at the time complains they are being excluded from taking part because they are so easy to solve. FDEV can't win in this regard, either they take a while to solve and everyone gets a go but people complain because they are to hard, or they are solved instantly because they are so easy and people complain because it's was basically a nothing event.
So in my opinion its better to give the players a "quest"like system, so everyone can and have to solve the "quests" for its own to read the story.
And in my opinion the text should be translated before encrypted.
And in addition to solo quests, its ok to have quests that needs solving something together.

Top Bottom