The Longest Hyperjump in History!

[video=youtube;AxnOCGEl3R8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnOCGEl3R8[/video]
You sure ain't making the grind easy, FDev.

I said longest, not farthest. ;)

That was odd and as we eventually saw, it must have been caused by a connection/server error.
Thankfully nothing like that's happened to me yet, though i haven't tried playing in open play yet either, so that could be the reason.

I also haven't seen any slowdown in this game like the IGN PS4 review displayed, but again that was possibly a result of Open Play... :) .
[video=youtube;RcvqJPjqlX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcvqJPjqlX4[/video]

This has happened to me once (and thankfully only once) so far. I was playing in solo at the time, though. Was most likely some hiccup at my end.

As soon as there other players nearby, stuff like in my vid, fram rate drops, lag, teleporting ships and more happens quite often.

Was it back by the last base you landed on? I got sent back one time I was on a 30 jump travel in one of the first few ships after i lost connection. I was about 25 jumps out when i logged back in I was at the starting point again. I thought maybe it saves your game when you land.

Last edited:
i stuck sometimes much longer in witchspace, more than 10min one day.
it helps to ALT+F4 the game and restard it, or restard your console.

Last edited:
I'd bet my life that ign have in the past gave a more positive review for their own benefit rather than their unbiased honest opinion. Whether that be for an exclusive interview, free stuff, early access to a game, some free advertising or what, its more like hearing the opinion of a salesman rather than a reviewer. The quality of their reviews are much less than they were, theres no content in them really, they dont tell you about the actual gameplay, they just real off the features and buzz words off the back of the box and tell you about the graphics. Its like half the time they fake actually playing the game.

Last edited:
Yesterday I was in Merope with a lot of lag ship where dancing all over the place and heavy frame drops on PS4

Last edited:
Top Bottom