THE LOST WORLD : New animal documentary series

I am very excited to be able to present my new series on the channel, THE LOST WORLD.

What would have happened if the American and Costa Rican governments had been concerned about the preservation of the dinosaurs of Isla Nublar after the park was abandoned?

Volcano or no volcano, the animals could not be left on one island. The obvious imbalance between herbivores and carnivores is too great. The proximity of 5 uninhabited and isolated islands seems to be the ideal solution and it is probably what these governments would have done.
The dinosaurs were thus moved and distributed between the islands of the 5 Dead to try to recreate more or less balanced ecosystems. They are now living in these nature reserves and my show will show you their daily life and their efforts to survive.

This weekend, the first episode was released.
It tells the story of the difficult migration of the Pentaceratops of Isla Sorna to escape the floods of the rainy season.
Don't hesitate to send me your feedback, I'll be glad to read it.

🚩Join from your computer 👉https://www.youtube.com/c/jurassicresort/join

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg

Last edited:
CUT SCENE [ VIP members only ]

Check out this cut scene from Episode 1.
The two rivals face each other, only one will be able to stay and rule over the plateau and the herd.

01_01.jpg
01_02.jpg
01_03.jpg
01_04.jpg
01_05.jpg
01_06.jpg
01_07.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom