The Moonlight World

What a nice way to end my weekend. Sitting back with a cup of coffee watching a new build for your new zoo. :) Beautiful habitat.

BTW, I appreciate the pace you keep in your videos. I can't watch true speed builds because they upset my stomach. With your videos I also get info, such as what IRL habitat might have inspired you and a better look at what pieces you choose to use and why. I can even sometimes catch what you do or don't have enabled as far as things like angle snap, etc. This is very helpful to me with learning how to build. I need all the help I can get, lol.

Aw that’s so nice to hear! I do my speedbuilds at 6x normal speed with lots of editing rather than 10x or 12x so they are easier on the eye. Glad it’s working!

The editing sounds like a lot of work for you, so I appreciate your efforts even more. :) FWIW, from my perspective you have a winning formula. The videos are well paced, instructional and entertaining. They also impart a conversational tone that draws me in even further. I enjoy your zoo tours as well.

Episode 4 - Red Panda Treehouse
Possibly the quickest habitat I’ve ever made, it came together so nicely! Climbable trees are based on Caesar Creates’.
E9A436FE-B702-4EDB-8F5F-56CEBDA0FE3F.jpeg
19811951-2066-42D7-9AE9-E6B78106D9A3.jpeg

Another wonderful video. I love the way you take into consideration what else is seen from a habitat, such as the bat aviary in this one. IMHO, another design well done, from the build itself to surrounding views. :)

Just watched the new Beaver habitat video. All I can say is Wow, just Wow. Watching the construction of the caution sign just blew me away with the nuances you are able to achieve with game pieces. It certainly makes one appreciate the depth that can be accomplished in building with the game.

Thanks both! I concentrated a lot on the screenshots when I first started sharing my stuff to disguise my lack of building skills. Hopefully that’s no longer necessary but I just love a pretty photo 😆

Top Bottom