The Odyssey Materials Exchange thread

I have not been paying attention to what I have been picking up and selling excess. I like to keep 10 push on hand, just in case I have a friend in need. Now up to 72!

For all you Push needs, call 1-800 Wandahaspush.

Steve 07.
tenor.gif

Anyone out there for a quick trade in the next hour?

I need 4 Weapon Test Data to finish two upgrades today and rng wasn't favoring me.

got lucky with RNG now

Last edited:
I Have up for sale :)

Weapon schematics 30
Compression liquefied gas
Opinion polls 10
Smear campaign plans 7
Genetic repair meds 5
Financial projections 8
All mats for Wellington beck and
Oden geiger

Exchange for
Power regulators
Suit schematics
Manufacturing instructions
Spectral analysis data
Weapon inventory
Weapon test data

First time in this thread
PM Me if you need any
Many thanks Ramius for trade (didnt quite know what was going on when Settlment Defence starting shooting at us ,my ship dismissing itself & clueless about on foot chat which didnt work?)but a first for me in on foot trading

Many thanks Ramius for trade (didnt quite know what was going on when Settlment Defence starting shooting at us ,my ship dismissing itself & clueless about on foot chat which didnt work?)but a first for me in on foot trading
Swampy thanks for the trade didn't help me almost pancaked that base alt tabbing, need to get my spare screen up.
Ship dismissing happened last time, on foot chat was a first for me always use discord voice and found out the spacebar lets me type if you need anything else
let me know.
o7 CMDR

Swampy thanks for the trade didn't help me almost pancaked that base alt tabbing, need to get my spare screen up.
Ship dismissing happened last time, on foot chat was a first for me always use discord voice and found out the spacebar lets me type if you need anything else
let me know.
o7 CMDR
Many thanks again Ramius,will try to work out discord voice for next time ,
07 swampy (y)

Hi All I need power regulators 14 and 20 suit schematics Cmdr Marcus sirrah [HYPE] in game if anyone can help online most of the night o7
Hello Marcus Sirrah Of Hyperion,
I find Suit Schematics as items to be retrieved for missions (and as mission rewards). I take the mission to retrieve the suit schematic and IF my reputation is neutral or below I take another mission with Reputation as the reward from the same faction and turn that one in before I cancel so when I do cancel the Suit Schematic mission my rep doesn't go negative. I wait to cancel the Suit Schematic missions until I'm in a station with an Interstellar Factor. It costs 100K in bounty for each mission you cancel, and I have to boot to Horizons at the station with the Interstellar Factor to clear the bounty, but I think it's worth it to get the Suit Schematics.

I also do the same for Power Regulators, but also clear Anarchy settlements and take the Power Regulator from the empty settlement when finished.
I do all this while waiting for an offer to trade.

o7 Commander, and best of luck.

I like the missions to exterminate the criminal faction at a settlement. You get to loot the place and download anything of interest. That means at least the PWR is a possible source of suit schems, but if present, so is the CMD. The cherry on the top is to take the power regulator.

What you can do though, is leave a survivor so that the mission does not complete, take the power regulator, supercruise away and return to have another go. The occupants will be back up to strength and the lockers restocked.

Then there is building rep and finding missions that offer suit schems as a reward.

Steve 07.

Fleet Carrier 'Waterhole 3' departs from Kappa in about 27.5 hours from now, noon/12:00 UTC Thursday 25/11/21.

If anyone would like to donate any unwanted Faction Associates, Cocktail/Culinary Recipes so I could take them to Colonia and donate there, please PM and a meeting tonight.

Thanks.

Steve 07.

Top Bottom