The Odyssey Materials Exchange thread

Weapon Components, Graphene, Microelectrodes (to an extent, if you need more space for assets Electical rank lowest as you can scav them off wreckage) Manufacturing Instructions, Health Monitors (again to an extent they're rather plentiful) Ionised Gas, Liquid Compressed Gas, Suit schematics, Weapon Schematics and Power Regulators are always worth stashing if you have the space.
Especially if you have a Fleet Carrier, even more space, you don't need to cart them round on your ship.

Ha, I lied. I just took a look at my fleet carrier's bar tender's stock. I have stashed away 296 microelectrodes on my carrier. Seriously, I will never ever have to pick up any kind of circuit material ever again. Because in the past, I picked up every circuit material I came across ;).

Seriously. Pick up those switches :D.

If anyone needs any Genetic Repair Meds I have a ton of them. Someone had over 400 for sale dirt cheap. I grabbed them fast, figured I could up the price but I have way too many. They fill up my storage too much and I need to add other things for sale.

For sale:
15 SDPs
55 MIs
HIP 109330 A2
ENS No Regrets.
Access is set to all.

I will have some more up when these have gone.

Steve

Faaack I’m driving to work now. Could really use those MI (15x).
My alt is farming the SDPs, and the MIs are a by product. I cannot be bothered to deliver, so I am selling to the carrier who is reselling them

The alt still has several hundred MIs and dozens of SDPs!

I am out this evening as I am off t'pub to play with toy soldiers, but will be back later and can put some MIs on sale for you.

Steve

My alt is farming the SDPs, and the MIs are a by product. I cannot be bothered to deliver, so I am selling to the carrier who is reselling them

The alt still has several hundred MIs and dozens of SDPs!

I am out this evening as I am off t'pub to play with toy soldiers, but will be back later and can put some MIs on sale for you.

Steve
Received, thank you.
o7

I removed the stuff from the carrier and went to sell it to others. Funded the carrier for another 14 weeks. Only got to get a few more credits and that is carrier upkeep for 2024 sorted.

Steve

Top Bottom