The Odyssey Materials Exchange thread

How do you transfer new odyssey data to other players?

guys I need Suit Schematic and Titanium Plating if anyone wants to change my discord is KillerSkull_Mk #2546

I have a bunch of extra Smear Campaign Plans. Will gladly share with anybody in need. Am looking for Compression-Liquefied Gas, Weapon Test Data, Security Expenses, or Production Schedules.
Hi Cmdr, I have 20 of each you can have if you still need them.
Just give me a shout in game (Cmdr Skellen) I'm around Baraswar system but can travel to you.

How do you transfer new odyssey data to other players?

guys I need Suit Schematic and Titanium Plating if anyone wants to change my discord is KillerSkull_Mk #2546
I have 20 Suit Schematics and 30 Titanium Plating if you still need them Cmdr.
Just give me a shout in game (Cmdr Skellen) I'm around Baraswar system but can travel to you.

Wish players could do this with ship mats. The station mat traders absolutely fleece you :LOL:
I could understand 2/1 or even 3/1 to them when working up and down, traders gotta trade and all that.... but 6 to 1 ?!?!!?
They're are havin' a laugh, absolute and utter daylight robbery it is!

Last edited:
On that note:
Hello everyone once again, I am requesting/buying power regulators, suit schematics, manufacturing instructions, and ionized gas.
You know, the stuff everyone else wants for the most part.

On that note:
Hello everyone once again, I am requesting/buying power regulators, suit schematics, manufacturing instructions, and ionized gas.
You know, the stuff everyone else wants for the most part.
Hello mate, I've got 20 each of them you need, give me a shout in game Cmdr Skellen. I will be in game tonight roughly about 9pm to about 1am tonight uk time.
I'm currently around the Baraswar System but could travel. Add me in game and we can meet up.

Hi everyone! I'm uh... working on a big overhaul of weapons and another suit. If anyone's willing to help me out or trade mats for this madness, please give me a nudge. Thank you! ^^

Attachments

• mats.png
    mats.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 53
Top Bottom