The Official Ask Thread

Lettuce see... no coasters.... no park....[cry]

IT'S NOT THE FINISHED GAME! THIS IS WHY THEY ARE CHARGING A PREMIUM FOR THE EARLY BIRD EDITION!!!

Ahem. Pardon me.

It's likely they are going to focus on a specific area at a time, squash as many bugs as they can, then expand to another area. Rinse and repeat. We will get the coaster builder, et cetera, eventually. I may be wrong; maybe everything we have seen so far will be in the alpha...but don't get your hopes up or badmouth the game if the alpha doesn't meet your expectations.

IT'S NOT THE FINISHED GAME! THIS IS WHY THEY ARE CHARGING A PREMIUM FOR THE EARLY BIRD EDITION!!!

Ahem. Pardon me.

It's likely they are going to focus on a specific area at a time, squash as many bugs as they can, then expand to another area. Rinse and repeat. We will get the coaster builder, et cetera, eventually. I may be wrong; maybe everything we have seen so far will be in the alpha...but don't get your hopes up or badmouth the game if the alpha doesn't meet your expectations.
I wasn't trying to badmouth the game, I was trying to describe why coasters should be in the game and the advantages if implemented from the start. I should have worded it a little better. Your right, maybe they will be focusing on one section of the game at a time. I guess we will find out in less than a week though. So excited!

It is unknown when it will be release. I guess It'll be sometime between 10am GMT and 5pm GMT, which is a pretty open time frame, so for EST it's 6am to 1pm, and for the pacific it's 3am to 11am.

It's making me laugh at all these suggestions of what we will get or what we won't get, when Chris, Kerrash & Angelis, already know what will be in the game on 22nd. I can see them now, laughing their heads off at everyone speculating what Frontier will give us. [haha] [haha] [haha]
Just be patient guys, all will be revealed after 12pm on 21st. Look at it like this :- Imagine you are a 5 year old kid, waiting for Santa to drop down the Chimney on Christmas Morning, but you have no idea what he will be bringing you. [mouth shut] [mouth shut] [mouth shut]

Top Bottom