The overlooked ship, the Keelback.

Officially my favourite ships are Faulcon DeLacy. They're the YT freighters of the game and they're awesome. Sidey is #1.

But I've probably spent more time in my Keelback than any other ship.

I had not realized it fitted a fighter. That’s pretty cool.

Mm hmm. Here is the really cool thing about it. The Keelback, is so named for a snake that is venomous two ways, unlike other snakes. Fangs are venmous as usual. During pregnancy, momma snakes will favour searching for poisonous frogs to eat. The venom of these frogs permeates the snake and its skin and gets passed to the snake's offspring as a defense mechanism.

So whether the fighter is the frog or the baby I'm not sure.

But I thought it was super cool that the name lined up like that.

The Keelback is a great ship! Every time I fly it I have a big grin on my face :D

I don't have any combat vids of mine but I'll happily take it into a HAZ RES or CZ no worries and just go murder things. \o/

Here I am juts mucking around in mine challenging my crew to a hoon!!
Source: https://youtu.be/A6StdboGJRY

Officially my favourite ships are Faulcon DeLacy. They're the YT freighters of the game and they're awesome. Sidey is #1.

But I've probably spent more time in my Keelback than any other ship.

Mm hmm. Here is the really cool thing about it. The Keelback, is so named for a snake that is venomous two ways, unlike other snakes. Fangs are venmous as usual. During pregnancy, momma snakes will favour searching for poisonous frogs to eat. The venom of these frogs permeates the snake and its skin and gets passed to the snake's offspring as a defense mechanism.

So whether the fighter is the frog or the baby I'm not sure.

But I thought it was super cool that the name lined up like that.
Very interesting fact! Very cool. I see this is the game all the smart players play.

I took mine on my Palin run with a fighter to break up the border and now I use it as a deep core miner.

In VR, it's canopy really makes it easy to see and avoid the rocks, unlike the Cobra IV.

I love zipping around the rocks, scooping up fragments with it. It's a blast!

Top Bottom