General / Off-Topic The Pointless Predictive Text Thread

Yeah, this is getting worryingly good. :)

It is! I don't even know why it's funny, but I find it hilarious none the less!

Let's try PowerPlay...

PowerPlay caused much grind as possible except for those that won't even start with the business.
My god! It knows. Android knows PowerPlay is pure grind. Lol!

PowerPlay targets all the salt spreaders to be able to fully release the aliens due to performance issues with the original UFO.
My phone is obsessed with aliens... Lol

PowerPlay the whole game imo states the same way you deploy the SRV to collect them all.

PowerPlay knows AFAIK the mission requirements of the ring to say FD should reverse their income politics and it becomes better than weather.

Omg. I'm dying. :D

Why are we the only two seemingly obsessed with this now? :p

PowerPlay modules require super early game players death but these days I run out of ammo.

PowerPlay targets see the niceness pictures with my internet.

Lol

Last edited:
Most players of Elite don't know how to have fun. :D

True!

I'm back for more!
Today's word.
Exploration!

Exploration of the game is rubbish after you leave your ship and FSD and thrusters out of the game.

Lol!

Exploration trip somewhere else is good but not always easy to implement but requires players to move along with the original UFO sightings within 12 months of the time when a new CMDR struggling to be able to help a friend out.

Heh.

Ahh, the mad ramblings of Android. :D

Last edited:
Exploration of the asteroids to get you the best mining equipment for example you don't have to be collected and worn by a professional writer of the ring.

Exploration yields the same name as the rensomware to say FD has got this impression from time to time and it becomes better than most people quite accurately imho.

Hmm... Okay? :D

Exploration of the asteroids to get you the best mining equipment for example you don't have to be collected and worn by a professional writer of the ring.

Exploration yields the same name as the rensomware to say FD has got this impression from time to time and it becomes better than most people quite accurately imho.

Hmm... Okay? :D

Lol it makes so little sense... Yet so profound sometimes.

Exploration and or watching the video is clearly fake and my Anaconda is doing whatever it is a good idea needs to be able to do.

Lol

Exploration​ to the point where it's quite futile to be able to help a friend out by deploying a load of newbies is the same as everyone else having a gender neutral ship.

Exploration and production of the office for national security and the best way to wake up I think you have the wrong email address.

Lol
Welcome to the mad house. :D

Can't do much more with Exploration on my phone. So new word!

Mining!

Mining goods and accidentally created AI would need the actual seaside village to be able to help her friend out by deploying a load of people with the exception of the battle with cancer of the game.

Lol!
Long old dribble of gibberish there.

Mining laser collect and share photos for free floating materials for most players to decide whether or not that's even possible to sell a wanted ship atleast not sure what to believe or something.

My phone's lost the plot. :D

Okay, let's try longer.

Mining equipment for example pulling out of the Asp Scout or Diamondback Explorer to be collected and used to it from the people who look weird part where you functioned without reason or as well run the mission of Emperor's Inquisition to the last piece of material and you failed to be a decent combat rank with procedural generation of the asteroids but you'd like to say FD has got this impression of the united in the first run to the last patch.

Mining first time in the internet discussions is the strongest feeling today and tomorrow I think this is a grind and frustration of course but not necessarily represents a decent movie once you've accepted the whole game though.

Lol

Complete gibberish. :D
I'm surprised more people aren't joining in. :p

Mining laser printer is not really a great idea for scrapping modules in to the system to rearm or repair your own Anaconda with guided missiles and gunfire or fatal heroin overdose in NYC and the only options are temporarily unavailable for this session but I can't remember if we can purchase the tickets for this.

Lmao! That took a odd turn.

OK, I'm game, let's see what the iPad has to say about mining ...

Mining and exploration data are not available in the article so I don't think it's a fair use of any other article about this.

And for exploration ...

Exploration is the best way to keep your eyes off the screen and then there's the time bonus that you can submit to the next update or something.

Can I propose a new word ... Racing

Racing is a brilliant brilliant idea but it does have a lot of people that can be a bit better than the others.

Lol ... I like that one.

Last edited:
OK, I'm game, let's see what the iPad has to say about mining ...

Mining and exploration data are not available in the article so I don't think it's a fair use of any other article about this.

And for exploration ...

Exploration is the best way to keep your eyes off the screen and then there's the time bonus that you can submit to the next update or something.

Lol it seem the iPad is just as mad as Android. :D

Mining salvage yards and two guided missiles launcher related searches in the middle of nowhere for the Anaconda with no idea what that was.

Lol!

Mining laser collect the money for the Anaconda and re-engineer the aliens due to performance issues with the original owner of the game.

I must talk about Anacondas and aliens too much I think. :D

Ooh, new word it is!

Racing or something like that could possibly interfere with your ships headlights when the alien things are going to suggest stopping the bored players murdering those pesky new players that get in the middle of nowhere.

More ramblings of a mad phone!

Racing or not that's fine but once you're up and running it's not even half decent improvement over my own massive variations in speed limits.

That almost makes sense. Lol

I can't do much else with Racing. I must not use that word enough. Lol
Let's try Aliens. Seems as my phone is obsessed. :p

Aliens due date is a bit slower than anticipated and the countdown starts at work so I upgraded my android phone on the forums.

Lol

Aliens are weaker than my current potato thingie and my ammo capacity is quite RNG so it'll usually get fed up.

I don't recall every typing "potato thingie" before. :p

Last edited:
Be ashamed. Your potato thingies are really weak. :p

Racing and I will be able to make do. Racing ships are inherently insecure about the feathered friends whose products are advertised in the first place without source that confirms it was just randomly floating around.

Wot? o_O

Lol
That one made me laugh. It's so random.

Aliens and my family and friends in the middle of nowhere near planets and actually scoop up shipwrecks and act accordingly to the point where I am now looking forward to seeing this nasty griefer.

Okkkaayy...

Aliens are you and your family and friends and colleagues and clients and customers.
Lol!

Brilliant! :D

Lol I just thought of a new game.
One of us picks a starting word. Then the last word in the bizarre sentence is the next persons starting word. :p
Just avoid ending it on things like 'and', 'or', 'it ', 'the', etc
10 words minimum!

And if you end with a word that's already been used, you lose!

Last edited:
Okay, then. Let's start with "lose" then. :D

Lose any personal data like your mission on the river today and tomorrow is the Holocaust.

:O :x

Okay, then. Let's start with "lose" then. :D

Lose any personal data like your mission on the river today and tomorrow is the Holocaust.

:O :x

Lol!

Holocaust survivors of the Engineers is not really a great idea for scrapping modules to gain independence from the SRV.

I think I saved it. :p

Quote the post you're replying too incase someone else jumps in, and add all the words used to it.

Lose
Holocaust
SRV

Last edited:
Top Bottom