Guide / Tutorial The Popular Guide to Powerplay

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Thanks good stuff!

I do have a question :) I want to join/pledge to a power one who is war orientated in at least one of the stages 'Preparation, Expansion, Control' if my assumption is right that which is:

If a power is war orientated then the missions are as well (meaning fighting) just like a financial orientation power is trade mission focused. Is this correct?

Thanks good stuff!

I do have a question :) I want to join/pledge to a power one who is war orientated in at least one of the stages 'Preparation, Expansion, Control' if my assumption is right that which is:

If a power is war orientated then the missions are as well (meaning fighting) just like a financial orientation power is trade mission focused. Is this correct?

I think it should say in the first tab of the power screen for that power.
I'm sure I've heard of some special zones that are all like conflict zones, only earn you powerplay merits instead of credits, so I assume that's for combat-oriented powers.
Sorry that I can't say for sure, there's just no such thing for Aisling.

Time to dust this off!

I've had the honor of writing several 'Popular guides' after being inspired by Hanako, and now that powerplay has had a few changes with a new power and a consolidation mechanic, it's time for me to update this old guide. I'll be working on it in the next few days, feel free to throw some input at me.

Do you think I should add 11 pages at the end with a who's who of powerplay? Some lore on each power and such?

Last edited:

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Time to dust this off!

I've had the honor of writing several 'Popular guides' after being inspired by Hanako, and now that powerplay has had a few changes with a new power and a consolidation mechanic, it's time for me to update this old guide. I'll be working on it in the next few days, feel free to throw some input at me.

Do you think I should add 11 pages at the end with a who's who of powerplay? Some lore on each power and such?

You may want to start a new thread, as OP in this one isn't playing Elite any longer anyway. Thanks!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom